David Archuleta Luvrs discussion

Is AI rigged......

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

do you think AI is rigged? i dont think it is.... but i heard that the audititons are rigged... buti dont belive that either..... but i think that the reason that archie didnt win is cuz all of his fans (10-16 year old girls mostly) couldnt stay up until midnight voting.... so the DC fans got more votes in... but oh well archie is my American Idol.

message 2: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 11 comments i agree

message 3: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ditto. XD i like dc too, but da should have won.
as for it being rigged... idk. i have no idea. i think the voting system is a little faulty. cuz i mean, if one person is getting a lot of votes, then the line just gets blocked up and no one can vote for him/her. but if only a few ppl are voting for someone, then they can get through over and over.

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ especially cuz he did a trillion times better at the finale... i was really shocked. i guess it mighta been rigged, since either of them could've realistically won i guess. ARGH. idk.

message 5: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ he's still gonna be really famous i think. i mean he's AMAAAAAAZING!!! like BEYOND AMAZING even!!! XD XD XD

message 6: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 7 comments american idol isn't rigged. (w/e rigged means) what does it mean?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

it means that they select whos out and the winner with out looking at the votes, or stuff like that.

message 8: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ... meaning the votes don't really count/matter

message 9: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I think that American Idol is definitely rigged. I mean, Carrie Underwood won it, and she's got no talent.

And then DA DIDN'T WIN!! How is that even POSSIBLE? He has an AMAZING voice!! Did you hear him sing Imagine? OMG!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

OMDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ OF COURSE WE SAW HIM SING IMAGINE!!! I HAVE IT ON MY IPOD AND I LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME AND CRY!!!!!
okay. i'll calm down now... haha

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAHHHH SO DO I EVERY SINGLE TIME I LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin OMG AAAHHH I CRY WHEN I LISTEN TO HIM SING THAT TOO!!!

AND ALSO WHEN I LISTEN TO HIM SING THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD...AND STAND BY ME...AND ALL THOSE OTHER AMAZING SONGS THAT HE SINGS...

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ AAAAH!!! SAME!!! XD

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin OH YEAH AND WHEN HE SANG LOVE ME TENDER BY ELVIS!! I ALMOST FAINTED!!

HE MAKES SUCH GOOD SONG CHOICES!! THEY REALLY FIT HIS VOICE WELL!!

Well, of course ANY song will fit his voice. XD

message 16: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i know!!! he can sing like ANYTHING. he can literally sing the phonebook. i saw it on youtube... hahaha. XD

message 17: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin oh yeah that was funny...yeah coz one episode randy was like, "you can sing anything...dude, you can sing the phonebook!" so then this other time ryan gave him a phonebook to sing. he really COULD sing it...XD