Task Completion discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Past Challenge Periods > R1: 25.1: Lucky Colors

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (last edited Sep 29, 2010 03:08PM) (new)

message 2: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) *whistles* wow-that is a lot of read.

hmm some blue books:
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Eragon (Inheritance, #1) by Christopher Paolini The Maze of Bones (The 39 Clues, #1) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Thanks! I was going to get around to it at some point :).

message 4: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) lol no problem

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 17 comments Wow what a list! Thanks for the help Z, that must have took you a while.

message 6: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Not really, finding them was easy. Posting all the covers was what took the hard work. I will get the pinks and blacks up before the day is over -- I hope! :D

message 7: by Zakiya (last edited Sep 20, 2010 04:43PM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) BROWN
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon) by Dan Brown Little Women by Louisa May Alcott The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, No. 3) by Dan Brown Number the Stars by Lois Lowry The Snares of Death by Kate Charles Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3) by James Patterson City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms, #1) by Kristin Cashore Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead The Shapeshifters The Kiesha'ra of the Den of Shadows by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) by Lemony Snicket Travel Team by Mike Lupica Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Logans # 1) by Mildred D. Taylor The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan

BOOKS WITH A FORM OF THE WORD "LUCK" IN THE TITLE
Lucky by Alice Sebold
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Lucky One by Carl Hiaasen
Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich
Third Time Lucky by Meg Cabot
Lucky T by Kate Brian
Lucky by Cecily von Ziegesar
Luck in the Shadows by Lynn Flewelling
Good Luck by Whitney Gaskell
Beginner's Luck by Laura Pedersen
Summer of My Amazing Luck by Miriam Toews
The Luckiest Girl by Beverly Cleary
The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather (nickyblue7) another one for luck is The Higher Power Of Lucky

message 9: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Who's it by?

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather (nickyblue7) Susan Patron

message 11: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Alright thanks! :D

message 12: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 278 comments Mod
Would you count Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh as being black enough?

message 13: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Def! Any book that has black on the cover, even if it isn't but a dot. I'm just putting ones up that are popular and have enough for you see :). Nevermore def counts.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.