gLee discussion

Season 2 > Season 2

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (new)

Nina | 9 comments Who's excited?! Only 3 more days! :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_... <---- If you go here, you can see a lot of songs they're going to sing and some of them you can even YouTube because they've been leaked.

I must say though... Their version of Empire State of Mind really disappointed me.

message 2: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I'm SOOO excited!!! Hopefully when the show starts up again, this group will become active again. :P

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire (Clairebear1789) | 6 comments :D

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments Can't wait!!!

message 5: by Nina (new)

Nina | 9 comments I'm soooo excited for all of the tribute episodes they're doing, like Britney Spears and The Rocky Horror Glee Show :D

Rofl, I just looked on Wikipedia for the episode list and this is the description for the third episode:

"Glee club co-captain Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith) has an existential crisis upon believing to have seen the face of Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich. Meanwhile, Kurt (Chris Colfer) also faces a crisis of his own, which results in Mercedes (Amber Riley) taking him to her church.[1][5][6] Additionally, a character will find himself/herself in a life-and-death situation.[7]"

message 6: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire YAYAYAYA!

And @Nina: OHMIGOSH HAHAHA that is soo Glee. XD

message 7: by Warewolfgirl55 (new)

Warewolfgirl55 | 5 comments omg only 1 hour and 14 more minutes tell glee starts!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Nina (new)

Nina | 9 comments What did you guys think?!