Cinderella Upside-down discussion

RolePlay > Character Claiming

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (last edited Sep 23, 2010 12:19PM) (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 88 comments Mod
Okay, firscome, first serve basis here....

Brielle------- Megan

Prince Cayleb------

Stepsister Aubrecia (younger)------- Rae (or if anyone wants her who doesn't have a charrie yet, i'll give her up)

Stepsister Tiffany (older)---------- Selena

Brielle's Guy BFF Bryson------- Dogluver

Brielle's Girl BFF Cierra--------- Rae

message 2: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

okay guys, post your wishes (if mutliple people want thesame charrie, we'll decide somehow).

I want Cierra

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 16 comments I want Cierra!.........btw...I have ninja skills...just to let you know

message 4: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

lolz okay, thanks for the info

message 5: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 4 comments May I play Brielle?

message 6: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

Suree! :)

message 7: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver I'll take whatever's left over, I suppose. ^_^ I'm really flexible.

message 8: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (last edited Sep 20, 2010 12:13PM) (new)

hahaahaa. okay. :)
Ambrosia, I'm gonna take my mod superiority over you and because i commented first tosay that I get Cierra (unless Dogluver nix's it) because, she's the charrie i really want....lolz

message 9: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 82 comments Mod
Can i... Be bryson and/or a sister? LOLOLOL.. Yeah.. Okay. Heh.

message 10: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver That's fine, Rae! ^_^

message 11: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver ♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Can i... Be bryson and/or a sister? LOLOLOL.. Yeah.. Okay. Heh."

If nobody else responds we could have either you be Bryson and I be both sisters or vice versa. ((Rae??? What do you think???))

message 12: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

dogluver, you can be the prince, too. hehe.. xDD

We still need someone to be a prince, that's why...

message 13: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

Dogluver wrote: "That's fine, Rae! ^_^"

hahaa. :) Just making sure cause i didn't want to abuse my awesome ruling power as head mod by giving myself what i want regardless of any of the other members. ^_^

@ Dogluver and Selena: whatever you want to work out is fine, though only take one of the sisters when you decide who gets the step-sister just to leave one of them open for someone who needs a part.

message 14: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Yeah, we know, Rae. We were just saying that IF no one else comes to claim the other charries, then we can share them. And if it comes down to it, I'd rather be Bryson and a sister than the Prince.

message 15: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Dogluver wrote: "Yeah, we know, Rae. We were just saying that IF no one else comes to claim the other charries, then we can share them. And if it comes down to it, I'd rather be Bryson and a sister than the Prince."

oi jeez, me too... O_O

message 16: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

lolz. well....we'll see who wants to be the prince later if you two for right now will just decide whether you want a sister or bryson respectively. lolz

message 17: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 4 comments Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "lolz. well....we'll see who wants to be the prince later if you two for right now will just decide whether you want a sister or bryson respectively. lolz"

Ill play the prince instead of Brielle...

message 18: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Megan wrote: "Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "lolz. well....we'll see who wants to be the prince later if you two for right now will just decide whether you want a sister or bryson respectively. lolz"

I..."

O.o

You don't have to, you know... hahaha.. Only if you want too....

message 19: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "lolz. well....we'll see who wants to be the prince later if you two for right now will just decide whether you want a sister or bryson respectively. lolz"

Bryson!!!!

message 20: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Dogluver wrote: "Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "lolz. well....we'll see who wants to be the prince later if you two for right now will just decide whether you want a sister or bryson respectively. lolz"

..."

darn...

I'll be a sister... I'll be TIFFANY! She can be the older sister... >__<"

message 21: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Sorry! If no one claims the other sister, I'll take her, but she's still open if anyone wants to claim her!!!!

message 22: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

yeah... If anything, I can be two sisters... :OO

Why are we so alike??? :(

message 23: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Idk!

message 24: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

LOLOLOLOLOL... It makes life SO much harder... xDDD

message 25: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver IKR?!

message 26: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

LOLOLOL... xDD

message 27: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 4 comments ♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Megan wrote: "Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "lolz. well....we'll see who wants to be the prince later if you two for right now will just decide whether you want a sister or bryson respecti..."

Its fine with me(:

message 28: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

lolz. okkay, i'll add you two. Megan if you REALLY want to switch, it's fine, but if brielle's the charrie you want none of us will be argueing.

Okay, I'll take aubrecia- i feel like im more a part of the RP when I have 2 charries. lolz.

message 29: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Lol kk

message 30: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

:)

message 31: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

What about the minor cahracters, like the dad, the prince's freind, random people at the ball?

message 32: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

we need those too....i kinda forgot about them, thanks for reminding me. and they COULD end up being major characters......

message 33: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (last edited Sep 24, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

LOL.. okay... And thanks!

So the non-major characters are going to be:
The Prince's friend/best friend (whoever is him can make up the name, I guess)
Brielle's dad/ Aubrecia and Tiffany's step-dad
Random people at the ball who are probably saying: "look at how pretty she is, and look at how average those two people following her are!" (Their names could probably left as 'Some Random person'

other randoms walking around on the street, ringing doorbells, homeless, etc.

Anyone else? maybe the grave of the dead step-mother/mother? Maybe her ghost?

message 34: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

Well the random people at the ball don't need to have charrie profiles made for them.

message 35: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Right.

message 36: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

creepy! the step mother's ghost!

message 37: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (last edited Sep 27, 2010 08:51PM) (new)

Yeah, i guess anyone could just say random peoples stuff.. lol

@Rae: LOL... yeah. xD

message 38: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

yeah.
uh huh! okay, we need to kick off this RP....

message 39: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Lol!! YEah we do! xDD

message 40: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Yeah.......

message 41: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

but we need the other's to get on too.....

message 42: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Yep............

message 43: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Rofl. Try sending out a message. Or me...

message 44: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

okay..... i guess i'll do it later today if i have time- but im busy checking all my groups and catching up on shannon hale's blog

message 45: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Hahaha... shannon hale is awesome.. xD

message 46: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

she is. im almost all the way caught up now.

message 47: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

Hahaha, good job!!! -hi five-

message 48: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

*high five*

message 49: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, made a mod b/c the head mod isn't thinking clearly. (new)

LOLOL.. i'm laughing listening my mom laugh She's like: hahakaaceeheeheheheahehehhe

message 50: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod (new)

wow, selena. you make me laugh.

« previous 1