Dance Forever! discussion

You and your opinions > 5,6,7,8 From the Top!!!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (last edited Jul 08, 2008 10:43AM) (new)

Morgan What is your Favorite part of Dancing?

Mine is the Big Show! You fell realy good just Dancing and showing your talent to everyone out there.I also love all the Gliter, Costomes, and all that Bling!And Everyone that is there calps for Your dance! Wow! You Feel Like a star!!! After that all of the long hours pay off and you want to do nothing elase!!! But DANCE!!!!! So go and DO it and show them what you got!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just LOVE the dancint itself. Just knowing that you maybe able to do something that maybe most people can't do(dance) is and awesome feeling when you preform.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love everything, except when your teacher gets mad at you!!lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea that isn't fun but sometimes it helps for her to yell at me... just so I know I'm doing it right

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.

message 6: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 17 comments i luvvv dancing too i love the competitions and the different costumes and when you have a solo you feel so *IMPORTANT*!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i never done a solo but i wanna try.
i luv putting on costumes!!!

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 12 comments Mod
I love competitions! They are so exciting. Especially when someone in your family is almost every competition piece!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i know these people and they have 4 kids and they all do dance.
Oldest is Carlee (born in France)
2nd Jonothan (born in usa)
3rd Taylor (born in England)
Last is Shawn Strydom (born in Austrailia)
they have a bit of an accent

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW!! That is cool. All I'll be doing my freshman year of High School(this up coming school year) is dance. I have to learn about 15 or more dances!!!

message 11: by Kiara (new)

Kiara whoa, so my fav part about dancing is learning new moves and then perforoming them!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

my friend was in competiton and she's in like middle school (going to 7th) and she did like 15 this year.

message 13: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 17 comments same mikeala!!! im doing nothing but dance babay!
yay us!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

YeA!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

woooooOOOOoooooOOOooooOooOoOoOo!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ok..

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. i'm in the tap dance club so i have to take ballet and jazz. so i dance at least three hrs each week. i wanna dance more though

message 18: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 practicing and learning new things and costumes and recitals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!