All Things! discussion

Roleplays ☺ > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mckell was sitting in English class in the very back of the room. She was adjusting he t-shirt to cover up her latest bruise.

message 2: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) ((is it ok if i don't rp? i go to highschool, and i don't really want to act in rp that i'm at highschool again!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Lia twisted her hair around her finger where she sat in the front row of the English class.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Stella sat down by Lia " Hi " she said

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She started slightly and looked at her. "oh. Hi." she surveyed the girl, her brown hair that curled slightly, her clothes, and her face. She looked like one of those girls who had friends and was popular, but didn't hang out with the popular type or care more about her shoes than her English grade. "Im Lia. Lia Ringer. You are?"

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Jay walked inside the English classroom with the hood on his hoodie covered his face.

((just to let you know, he doesn't have like the emo hairstyles or anything like that kind of like a justin Bieber haircut cuz that haircut is so hot!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((lol, I hate jb, but yeah, it is.)) Lia turned at the minute a guy entered the class, his hood down over his face. She watched him sit down, catching a short glimpse of his black hair and olive skin tone.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments ((i hate him too but his haircut is so hot! there's a boy at my school he has a haircut like jb and looks like him but hotter his name is Dustin. i'm in 7th grade))
Jay sighed as he sat back in the chair and pulled his hood off his face.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((haha, ikr? I'm in 8th grade.)) she gasped and looked away quickly, her hair bouncing in front of her face. Her cheeks reddened. If she was honest with herself, this guy was...hot. Really hot.

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Jay heard Lia gasp and looked at her, his face emotionless and stayed quiet but smiled slightly. His unusual purple eyes growing a tint of blue as he looked at Lia.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She glanced back at him and blushed even more. Great. He's laughing at me, she thought.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Jay kept smiling,"Um, is something wrong?" he remembered about his eye color,"Yeah um my eyes just happen to be purple," he managed to say.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "no," she said, flicking her hair behind her ear. Her eyes glowed green. "My eyes just happen to be radioactive green. I don't see the problem with weird eyes."

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Jay shrugged,"I once had white eyes but they changed permanently to purple," he smiled,"Sometimes they get a small tint of different colors in them."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She smiled. "White? If my eyes were white, my mother and the preacher would both have thought I was possessed by a demon."

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments "I probably was but who knows, I pretty much a demon myself as my brother calls me," Jay laughed.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She laughed. "I always wanted a brother. Then got a dog."

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments "well can't have everything we want can we?" his sleeve lifted a bit and showed a long scar going up his arm reaching his elbow.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "what happened?" she asked, her eyes wide.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments "what?" Jay looked at the xcar and pulled his sleeve back down,"nothing," he didn't look at Lia.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "yes, because huge scars on our arms magically appear overnight."

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments "Don't worry about it," Jay sighed and stared at his desk.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ανδ the fallen angel wrote: "She started slightly and looked at her. "oh. Hi." she surveyed the girl, her brown hair that curled slightly, her clothes, and her face. She looked like one of those girls who had friends and was ..."

" Umm my name's Stella, but my freinds call me Stats, cause the smartest " smiled Stella

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She shook her head and turned to Stella. " Nice to meet you."

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments ((hi!))
Jay looked at Stella,"Uh hello."