39 Clues Is Awesome discussion

Roleplays > Artemis Fowl 39 clues roleplay

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪ | 239 comments Mod
The hero's will have to work together,
to find the greatest treasure.
They will embark,
and go to the quill wielder's mark.
The land will ripple up and down,
and beware of the sprite king's crown.
To piece together the endless riddle,
the sacrifices will not be little.

((Allie was right! These are really hard to make!))

message 2: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Adrianna jogged down the street, listening to music on her iPod. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the words written on the wall. She went this way every day, and the words had never been there before.

message 3: by Jessica (last edited Sep 18, 2010 01:13PM) (new)

Jessica "Weird graffiti," said a voice behind her.

message 4: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Adrianna turned around.

message 5: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (last edited Sep 20, 2010 10:32AM) (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 666 comments Mod
Allie flew toward the location that Foaly told her to go to. She was supposed to go on a mission, but nobody would tell her what. She saw the words on the wall and groaned. She alighted next to a elf with an ipod turning towards another person.

message 6: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

((Told ya sooo!))

message 7: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Adrianna stared at the LEP warlock standing next to her. She had a wierd hairdo.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica "Hello, Allie." said May. "Something very strange is going on. Have you heard anything from Headquarters?"

message 9: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

"Nope. Foaly just told me I needed to come down here on a mission."

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica "That's weird. Usually Foaly's more forthcoming. He must not know what's going on either."

message 11: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

"Maybe," Allie shrugged. "So, what do you think that means?" she asked pointing to the words.

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica "Honestly, I think it's probably someone's idea of a prank. Pretty interesting thing to put on a wall, though." May said, frowning.

message 13: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

"Maybe I should call up Foaly and ask." Allie activated her helmet. "Hey Foaly?" she asked.
"What can I do for you?" asked Foaly.
"There are some words on the wall. It says,
The hero's will have to work together,
to find the greatest treasure.
They will embark,
and go to the quill wielder's mark.
The land will ripple up and down,
and beware of the sprite king's crown.
To piece together the endless riddle,
the sacrifices will not be little."
"Well, there's this new thing called the 39 clues. I don't really know all the details. but I can update you whenever I can. It seems that you and some others have to solve these riddles and you get this kind of prize at the end if you win. I've gotta go. Bye," he said than shut off the communicator.
"D'arvit," Allie cursed. She turned toward May.
"Pretty much what we have to do is figure out this riddle with some others and we get a prize at the end," she explained.

message 14: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Adrianna stared at them. "Ooooohhh! Can I be with you guys!Just as long as it doesn't mess up my hair, this treasure stuff sounds awesome!"

((It is also fun to be a snotty, vain, airhead!))

message 15: by Jessica (last edited Sep 21, 2010 06:15PM) (new)

Jessica "Which others?" asked May. "And why me? Why not someone from Recon or Retrieval?"

message 16: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Adrianna blinked. "What is Recon and Retrieval?"

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica "Duh." said a gravelly voice behind her. She turned around to see a grizzled gnome surveying the riddle on the wall.

message 18: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Jessica wrote: ""Which others?" asked May. "And why me? Why not someone from Recon or Retrieval?""

"Well," said Allie ignoring the gnome, "maybe they just thought of certain different things about us," she said doubtfully.

message 19: by Jessica (last edited Sep 22, 2010 03:03PM) (new)

Jessica "What's going on here, anyway?" grumbled Argyle. "Or is this some secret LEP mission that us lowly civilians can't know about?"

message 20: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Allie regarded Argyle and said, "I honestly don't know. What are you doing here anyway?"