BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Authors > Alyson Noel

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 18, 2010 12:55PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) http://www.alysonnoel.com/
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...
Always be informed about Alyson Noel and also wat do u think of her books?

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) wat did she write?

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) SHe wrote the evermore series and a couple other books

message 4: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) not read! lol

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) thier....okay i mean evermore was very good but the third book seriously dragged on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cover was prettty and made u want to read it but then it wasnrt great but people say the fourth rlly pics up :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It did drag on.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) did u read the fourth yet???

message 8: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments i loved it! sort of... the part when Jude you know what happened with Roman! ughhhhh so disturbing!!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) watt whos Jude i havent finished Shadowland i stopped reading it though i want to get back but i have other books to read

message 10: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments ohh.. not spoiling *zips mouth*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Evermore is on my wishlist :)

message 12: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn's on mine =P

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) hunger games series is on mine!!lolz

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Skye wrote: "ohh.. not spoiling *zips mouth*"

noooo skye im probably never gonna finish the series

message 15: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
One word....Boreeeing!!
It just went on and on and Ever making stuipid mistakes!! It was so stuipid I think Ever doesnt deserve Damen

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) duhh she dosent!!!!!!!!!!!!how far to u read up to in the series

message 17: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
I read the three books, still unsure about wasting my money on the fourth

message 18: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments Damn! fine! Jude kills Roman... ppl who wans to read this ignore it!

message 19: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments Bookloversden wrote: "Evermore is on my wishlist :)"

Good for you... lolz.. yea pretty good! Miles is my fave he's awesome... apart from Damen...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) THANKS SKYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 ruining it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay not like i was gonna read the third

message 21: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments i wrote it in bold!! Ignore it