Anything and Everything discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 206 (206 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2010 11:35AM) (new)

((just so you don't get confused, her name is casper, but her alias is Parker. You know what? screw it, her name is parker.))

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments ((is his boss in the limo, or is he talking into a comms unit?))

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments ((darn. Is he spying for an agency or is he just working for one person?))

message 4: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 607 comments Mod
((are they all like on the same team or are like good spies vs bad spies)) miika changed quickly into her purple t shirt and jeans wanting to blend in as well as possible, she brushed her hair and left the safe house and updating her boss through the com so she could get further instructions. As she walked down the street she put her jacket on it was fully equiped with her new identity, drivers lisences ID money ect. She was ready to start her new mission

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments ((NSA stands for...?))

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments ((I know Saffy works for some spy agency. I don't know which, I'm thinking either CIA or a non-government agency.))

message 7: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (last edited Sep 18, 2010 04:29PM) (new)

((I think miika will be a double agent))

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments ((you mean double agent?))

message 9: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((yeah sorry typo I'll fix it))

message 10: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

She nodded "yeah we kicked a**" she said handing Kayla her new identity "nice shirt I'll have to steal one next time we go to a mall" she said laughing then yawned "I feel like we've been working non stop I could use some r and r or some cute guys to gawk at" she said smiling at some passing guys

message 11: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
Kendra walked through the airport, trying to blend in

message 12: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"well atleast your not anistasia montana, and yes guys feel like we're a threat to there ego since we're intenstional spies I mean it's really no big deal. So what's the next misson hopefully we're kidnapping someone hot like that guy from inception you know the awesome hott one" she said forgetting his name

message 13: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"well more like we out awesome them and actually a perfect mission would be one where we get to sleep for 12 hours" she had only gotten around 3 or so hours of sleep last night

message 14: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments Saffy sat at her desk, her fingers flying over her keybord. She was hacking the pentagon yet again- one of her regular security checks on the USA's government. She got in and left an e-mail, then erased all other traces of her presence in the system. She dialed a phone number and waited for an answer, then said "Done. It took me about ten minutes this time, you have pretty good security now. You should try fixing..." she continued, telling head of security how to fix his system.

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She thanked head of security for his time and hung up, then shut down and rebooted her computer. She always did that after a major hack, just to clear her system of any traces. She did a check of her own computer's security, then checked the list of ongoing missions.

message 16: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

''so whats our next step ooo are we going to see that cutie nick'' she asked hopefully

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She looked down the list and sighed. Kayla and Miika still hadn't checked in to confirm they had completed the mission, and they should have been finished by then.

message 18: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika yawned and checked her watch "shoot I need to check in" she said putting in her com "miika to base, mission was sucessful" she said "and sorry I'm late checking in" she said

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments Saffy smiled. "No problem, Miika, I'm just glad you two safely got the mission completed. Tell Kayla that you two can have tomorrow off, if you want."

message 20: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"saffy said we get tomrrow off" she said happily "I'm so happy I can sleep all day and just be lazy for once" she said smiling

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "Oh, hey Stealth. I didn't hear you come in. I don't know if I can give you a day off... Chain of command and all."

message 22: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She noted on the system that Miika and Kayla had compleated their mission.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey stealth, saffy" parker said. coming into the room, she gripped a large folder in her left hand.

message 24: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"as I was saying, what should we do today?" she asked

message 25: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

''yeah maybe go to the mall or something'' she said

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "Hey Parker. What's in the folder?" she asked, not looking up from her computer screen.

message 27: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
Kendra boarded the plane, heading back to HQ

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not sure yet, joan did a brush pass in the hallway." she said, referring to the head of Deep Cover Operations. "I'm not sure if it's deep cover, or even who's involved. Yet," she plopped down in a chair next to stealth and flipped it open, scanning the page.

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "Useually people get called in for breifing when deep cover is involved..." she moved so that she could see the name of the op., then went back to her computer to look it up.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

parker hovered over her shoulder. suddenly, her encrypted phone vibrated, it's "holster" muting its sound. she glanced out the empty hall, nodded slightly, at nothing, and stepped into the ladies room to answer. "you found something?" she asked quietly. "no, I had tickets to hannah montana, what do you think!?" came the reply. I sighed. "the box, the key, and the code are all on different continents. you better brush up on your french sweetheart." he said and hung up.

message 31: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She exited the search, then started to hack NCIS' database.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"how're we doing? she asked, as she stepped back into the room.

message 33: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She didn't answer; instead she was focusing on her screen. Her fingers flew across the keyboard.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" she's in the zone" she stage whispered.

message 35: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She finished and left a short e-mail, then withdrew from the system and shut down her computer. "They really need to update their system."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"so..?"

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "It only took me a few minutes to hack in." she said, and started to dial a phone number.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, i noticed. mission? details? anything? give me something!" I said curiouisly

message 39: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She held up a finger and started to speak into the phone, then hung up after a minute. "It's an in-and-out job. We need some blueprints from a museum in France."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"ooh la la!" she said, excited. ((srry, I had to take a SHOWER oops, capslock))

message 41: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "There're in the Louvre."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"the louvre?" I asked " how tough, 1 to 10?"

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "One being the lowest... Maybe eight."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought for a second. "yeah, I could do eight" I said slowly., then nodded. "eight works."

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "The flight leaves soon... Here's your ticket and comms unit." she handed her a Bluetooth device.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2010 04:13PM) (new)

I nodded, sliding the comms into my ear, and the bluetooth on top of it. "this work?"I asked holding her hair behind my ear for inspection.

message 47: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments She activated it. "Perfect."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I checked my ticket. "business class? do I have a cover story?" I asked, already adapting from "teen spy" to "young businesswoman". I swapped the crystal earrings for dangling silver ones, and pulled a pair of heels from under my desk.

message 49: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Ross wrote: "Stealth waited in silence as his target approached. he glanced through the scope of his sniper rifle, and pulled the trigger. the ice bullet sailed through the air and struck his target in the hear..."

((not to be argumentative, but a brain shot is much more effective, though a heart shot is pretty dramatic))

message 50: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments "You go in, you get the blueprints, you get out. Use whatever story you want to get into the country, just don't get caught. I'll take care of security."

« previous 1 3 4 5