Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Muse Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 827 (827 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
The Muses Cabin is set in a lush part of the forest, a little deeper in than the Nemesis Cabin. Musical instruments, scrolls of poetry, journals and theatre props line the inside of the mahogany cabin. The bedcovers are deep red velvet, with a small emblem indicating who sleeps there. One part of the cabin is completely made of Olympian glass, clearer than crystal and providing a beautiful view of the dense, green forest. Roleplay Here.

message 2: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Alauda jotted down notes in her small blue notebook, smiling a bit. She hoped to get some details on the new quest- it sounded like good material for a poem.

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ruby played her cello in her bed and smiled at Alauda as she played a vibrato, smooth and long.

message 4: by ., Goddess of Bacon (last edited Sep 18, 2010 11:38AM) (new)

Lying in the garden was Serapis' new favourite thing to do. He squinted at the clouds going by with an obscure smile on his face, amber eyes half-closed. Absentmindedly he wrote a verse in his head, looking at the neverending deep blue of the sky, only interrupted by the cotton candy clouds drifting past a rising sun.

It's hard to resist the lure of stranded sky,
or to pull back from a milky orb, an inner eye.

His twin sister was deep asleep on her bed, having been up all night fruitlessly searching for inspiration by questioning the champions before they left on the quest, wanting to try a hand at epic poetry. She'd failed and ended up staring wistfully at the moon from the glass wall of her cabin, and a single line was written on her hand as a result, unknowingly matching perfectly to her brother's thought-out verse.

The moon is wooing Venus, expanding imperfection, and stars are glowing, growing, going, confusing his direction.

Now she was sound asleep on her bed of velvet, smiling contentedly as the lovely music of her older sister floated by her ears.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia softly made her way down to the garden. Her bare feet barely made as sound on the spongy moss. She lay down next to Serapis and smiled up at the sky. Julia's long honey-brown hair spilled out behind her, framing her pale face. "'Morning," she whispered softly.

message 6: by Jo (last edited Sep 18, 2010 12:06PM) (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ruby stopped playing. It was ennough. She hardly got off her bed. She wished her husband was there.

message 7: by ., Goddess of Bacon (last edited Sep 18, 2010 12:22PM) (new)

"Oh hey," Serapis chirped, smiling at his sister. "How ya doing, Jules?"

Sappho had woken up at the abrupt silence, her tangled hair that tumbled down her back adding to her sleepy, bedhead expression. She tumbled out of bed, slipping on sweatpants and a tanktop, looking at her schedule.
"Oh no," she moaned. Recital at amphitheatre with Chiron.

message 8: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ruby packed her cello and waved at Serapis.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((??? I'm so confused. They're both Serapis?))
Julia smiled at Serapis' greeting. "Sorry if I'm intruding," she hurridly said. "But it's so beautiful out here."

message 10: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((Edited.))

"Naw, it's fine. I'm just daydreaming, anyway... I feel really... connected..." Serapis smiled at Julia and beckoned for Ruby to come sit. "With everything." He turned his head and watched his scramblebrained sister dash out the door, poetry in hand.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia smiled and nodded, understanding perfectly. She glanced up as Sappho hurried out. "Is there going to be another play coming up?" she questioned curiously.

message 12: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"No. She's got problems reading her poetry out loud, so Chiron scheduled private lessons with her at the ampitheater. But I thought it was at 7 PM, not AM..." Serapis shrugged with a contended smile.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia laughed softly. "I'm sure Chiron loves Sappho," she grinned with a touch sarcasm.

message 14: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Well, who doesn't?" Serapis asked with an answering grin.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia just shrugged, unsure of how to respond. She sat up, breathing in the scent of the garden. "I think the Demeter kids are my favorite," she suddenly decided.

message 16: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"We're my favourite," Serapis said, sitting up, also. He plucked a flower and rolled his thumbs over its peachy petals.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia rolled her eyes. "Well, besides us," she corrected. "I love how they can make things grow." As she spoke a yellow speckled butterfly flew by and landed on her toe. Julia stifled any exlimation of delight and froze.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Derindah opened the door and walked in, her sword slung over her back with her backpack. Aurora, her gray arctic fox, troted behind her.

message 19: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Hey, Dee," Serapis said with a rogue grin. "Aurora! Come here, sweetheart!"
Serapis was entranced by the beautiful creature, loving to snuggle with it for hours at a time.

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora barked and hopped up to Serapis's lap.
Deindah chuckled. "Hey Sera."

message 21: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Serapis drew his figners through the thick grey fur of the fox, rubbing behind Aurora's ears.
"How're you doing?"

message 22: by Shayla (last edited Sep 18, 2010 03:25PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Derindah sat on her bed. "I'm fine. I've been training with my sword, Aurora Luna. Aurora's been doing great as well. She is working on her star attack these days. It's actually progressing."

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia glanced up at Aurora's bark, causing the fragile creature to float away in search of a more peaceful perch. Julia sighed and wriggled her toes.

message 24: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Cool." Serapis grinned, showing his enthusiasm. "Sappho hates fighting," he said with a slight pout. "Let's train together sometime."

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia petted the beautiful fox, letting her hand stroke the incredibly soft hair.

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Derindah nodded. "Sure. Thats sounds great. You should see Aurora! She's great!"
Aurora yipped and slightly jumped, landing on Serapis in an ackward position.

message 27: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Serapis tumbled down, laughing wildly as the fox licked his nose. "Awww, stop that, Aurora," he protested through grins.

((I have to go bike ride now, be back laterrr!))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((Awww....alright. Bye Whim!))
Julia chuckled. "She seems so sweet," she comented.

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora hopped back off the bed and trotted over to Julia, hopped in the bed and curling up at her feet.
Derinda laughed. "Nice going, Aurora."

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia's heart melted and she scratched Aurora's chin.

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora yipped and a rumble grew in her throat, kinda like a purr and a growl in one. She thumped her her tail rythumically on the bed.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia laughed softly. "You make me want to dance!" she grinned, which was one of her compliments. The sudden thought wouldn't go away so she jumped up and twirled around with a few improv steps. Her brown hair swished behind her and her eyes seemed to dance along with her movements.

message 33: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Lovely girl," Serapis praised with a drawl in his voice, his eyes glinting.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia swirled around, unaware of the others watching. Her cheeks turned a bright pink at the compliment. "Thanks," she smiled.

message 35: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§ (last edited Sep 19, 2010 12:17AM) (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 160 comments Anaïse sat on her bed. Her pointe shoes lay on her lap; though the fabric had torn and faded around the box*, she loved them all the same. The once shining satin silk had been worked to the point where the pink had very nearly disappeared. Anaïse smiled as she remembered when she received her first pair of point shoes five years before. She sighed, knowing that she would have to buy new ones soon.
But you've only had them a month, a voice complained.
I've used them almost everyday... she pointed out.

((*the block at the end of every pointe shoe.))

message 36: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora yipped and jumped off of Julia's bed. She weaved herself among Julia's legs, barking and swishing her tail.
Derindah luaghed and clapped. "Wonderfull."

message 37: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ruby came in. "Anyone here?"

message 38: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Derndah quit laughing and turned to see Ruby. "Hi Ruby."

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((Yayz! Another pointe person! I used to do pointe, but had to quit because of school. *sad*))
Julia laughed at the fox's antics. Her eyes suddenly caught sight of the faded pointe shoes. She gasped and stepped forward, almost drawn to the sight. "You can dance on pointe?" she questioned, though she already knew the answer.

message 40: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "Hello, Derndah. Pointe? I don't dance, much less in my state. But I play music for pointe."

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 160 comments Anaïse smiled. "Yeah. Five years, to be exact. I need to buy new shoes though..."

((awws. I used to go to a Conservatory school :3))

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora skiided, stopping as Julia did, and crashed into a bed pole. She whimpered and sat up, shaking her head vigerously.
Derindah rushed over and scooped up Aurora into her arms before going back and sitting on her bed.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia's eyes widened and her mouth formed a smile. "Really? That's amazing! Maybe you could teach me some moves. I've only danced on pointe for two years."

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 160 comments "Oh, are you alright?" Anaïse asked Aurora. "That looked like it really hurt..."

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora barked and wagged her tail.
Derindah rolled her eyes. "My fox is very derable."
Aurora nodded, yipping with excited as always.

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 160 comments Lightfeather ☼☺♥ wrote: "Julia's eyes widened and her mouth formed a smile. "Really? That's amazing! Maybe you could teach me some moves. I've only danced on pointe for two years.""

Anaïse gave a small nod to Derindah. Then to Julia, "Of course! I'd love to help."

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Aurora growled slightly and pounced on Anaise.

message 48: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ruby took out her cello and changed the broken chord. "Go on, I'll give you some music as soon as I change this chord here."

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Julia's face brightened. "Great!" she grinned. "Thanks so much!"

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 160 comments "Whoa," Anaïse laughed as she fell back slightly.. "You're strong, aren't you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17