Lucky Clovers discussion

Demons+Angels > Demons+Angels RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((RP))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve sat down.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos flew all around and saw Eve and flew down to the ground watching her from a distance.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve stared into space, unmoving.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos walked up to Eve and looked at her. He felt the vibrations from previous people around here earlier and felt Eve was here all day almost.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve moved her eyes to Carlos. She blinked.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos looked into Eve's eyes and took a half step back frightened,"Y-y-you're a demon."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve nodded. ((Wanna see Eve as a animated character and talking?))

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((no thx))
Carlos looked at Eve head to toe and tried to hide his wings. He winced as he tried to fold them against his back and felt the pain from his wound on his wing from the person who shot him 3 days ago,"Ow," he put his hand on his on his wing and looked at the blood on his hand.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments ((God! Dang! Your Rude!))

Eve's eyes turned small. "I smell blood on your hands, I smell blood on your hands, I smell blood on your hands." She repated.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos looked at Eve strangely,"Um yeah I got shot and I, died from loss of blood. It really hurts but I'm sure it'll stop bleeding soon. OW!" he tightened his grip on his wing feeling the bullet in it.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve's eyes turned pure red. She stared forward. "I am a demon, and you are my prey." She didn't blink. "I am a demon, and you are my prey."

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos stared at Eve in horror,"Um no I'm not. I'm just a simple, pure angel and I'm you're friend."

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((g2g))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments ((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO))

"You are my prey, I am a demon." She stood up.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((back))
Carlos backed up and ran. He jumped into the air and flew up into the sky with Eve still in sight.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments ((YAY!!!!!!! answer my calls!))

Eve looked at the sky. She pulled out a silver gun.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((kk))
Carlos pulled his wings in and dived down to the ground and landed on his feet. He grabbed Eve's arm and looked into her eyes,"I am not your prey and you are not going to kill me okay? look you won't kill me and you never will," he smiled,"We could be friends."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments ((I will call you now))

Eve blinked her eyes. They kept turning from red to normal.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Just focus okay? I'm not afraid if you hurt me but just don't do it though okay?" he smiled.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments ((Hi))

Eve blinked and they turned normal. She fell to the ground.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((hi))
Carlos picked her up and carried her over to a tree and sat down with her in his arms smiling,"Well I guess this is the start of our friendship."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments ((Chicken))

Eve blinked her eyes open.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Hello," Carlos looked at her smiling and held her in his arms.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve frowned. She stood up. She looked at her hand, still holding the gun. She through it in her gun holder.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "You were going to shot me with that but somehow I stopped you," Carlos put his hand back on his wing and tried to hide them from Eve and couldn't tuck them in because of the pain,"Ow!"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve began to walk away.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos looked at his wing and saw how much blood he lost and started to black out,"Not again," he fell unconscious.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve turned her head.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos laid there with blood rolling down the feathers on his wings and winced in pain.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve sighed.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat watched them from afar.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve looked at Carlos then she just walked away.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat sighed "wow.....just leave someone to die.....what kind of person would do that......"
he flew down beside Carlos.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve sighed. She looked at a puddle. She stared at her reflection. Then she ran back to Carlos. She saw Arumat.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat glared at her "you just going to leave him here....and here i saw that he helped you...."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve sighed. She nelt down next to Carlos.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat couldnt help but chuckle.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve looked at him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat glanced at her "yes...?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve blinked. Then she looked at Carloxs."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat sighed then started to walk off.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve looked at Arumat. She ran after him and tugged his sleeve.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat stopped and turned around "what?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve looked at Carlos and pointed at him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat looked at Carlos "and......you want me to help him?"

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlos laid there and slightly opened his eyes, "Ow."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Eve nodded.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Carlo tried to get up but couldn't move his left wing or arm.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Arumat walked over to him. he examined the extent of Carlos's injuries.

« previous 1 3 4 5