Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

FrostClan > Clearing

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Clearing of the camp

message 2: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Eaglestrike munched on some freshkill while glancing at Tigerlilly every once and a while. Cats were staring at him and whispering, so her turned away, embarrassed.

message 3: by Snowstar (last edited Dec 12, 2010 11:55AM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly walked past Eaglestrike, saw him watching her, and blushed. She ran out of the clearing to go hunt. She needed to think a little.

She liked him. What if he liked her?!

message 4: by Snowstar (last edited Dec 12, 2010 01:57PM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments When Tigerlilly came back for hunting, she made up her mind. She droped here fresh-kill off in the fresh-kill pile, and went over to Eaglestrike. She asked him, "Do you want to share a peice of fresh-kill with me?" Then Tigerlilly blushed. She hoped he would say yes!

Venomstar marched through the clearing, deep in thought. They had to get revenge on Oceanclan. He needed to ask Eaglestrike. "EAGLESTRIKE!" he bellowed. But the deputy was talking to Tigerlilly. He growled under his breath and stomped into his den.

message 6: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike blushed- AGAIN and nodded.

message 7: by Snowstar (last edited Dec 15, 2010 12:27PM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments After they finished eating, Tigerlilly asked Eaglestrike, "Would you like to go hunting with me Eaglestrike?" Then she blushd majorly.

message 8: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike purred and nodded-leading the way out of the camp.

"Eaglestrike! Wait!" Venomstar yowled. "Oh well, I'll do this alone." He stomped into his den, trying to think of a way to avenge their defeat. STOP, He told himself. We did not LOSE. We POSTPONED.

message 10: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly and Eaglestrike came back into camp and put their fresh kill in the pile. Then Tigerlilly went to the medicine clearing.

Venomstar watched Tigerlilly go. His jaw dropped and he raced down to the den.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Hawkwillow stalked around the clearing. He was angry about how all the clans refused to see Frostclan's ideas about clan life.

message 13: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"Venomstar. You are the best leader. You are so smart!" Badgertooth praised his leader. Hopefully he would like Badgertooth.

message 14: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Jan 03, 2011 10:48PM) (new)

"And I don't grovel to Lifeclan," Venomstar meowed. "Unlike those others." He looked at Badgertooth. He liked this cat's strength. "Badgertooth. From now on you are a senior warrior. I'm not going to perform one of those dumb ceremonies, but you are allowed to tell cats what to do. You and Eaglestrike will rule with me."

message 15: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Thank you Venomstar. And I agree we don't need to make a stupid ceremony for me becoming a senior warrior. Anyways, you, Eaglestrike and I will rule the forest!" Badgertooth said.

message 16: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"In their dreams," the medicine cat murmured only to herself as she sat in the clearing, eating a small mouse as her reward to a successful kitting.

Venomstar turned and saw Blissmoon. "Blissmoon! Are the kits healthy?" he growled. "Will they make good warriors?"

message 18: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"All healthy, but the she-cat looks a little smaller and slimmer. She'll rebuild her strength through feeding and will be as strong as her brothers soon," she reported.

message 19: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Of course she will!" Eaglestrike snickered. "She's part ME after all!" (eaglestrike is mean! :P)

message 20: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She rolled her eyes when she turned away from the cats to finish the mouse.

message 21: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Yeah! The kits will be perfect!" Badgertooth said.
(hes a kiss up ok?)

"Correct. They'll make good warriors. They have part of Eaglestrike in them," Venomstar meowed.

message 23: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
And Tigerlilly, too! she wanted to snap, holding the rage inside her as her fur fluffed up for a moment. She finished the mouse and buried the bones.

message 24: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
The medicine cat licked the top of the kit's head. "I wasn't informed you had a nightmare," she blinked, wrapping her tail around her paws. "Would you tell me what happened?"

"A dream!" Venomstar skidded to a halt. "What dream? What was it about? What? What?" he yowled, not aware that Spottedkit had had the dream.

message 26: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool wrapped her tail protectively around Spottedkit. She didn't want to let Venomstar's outburst startle her.

(Blissmoon!!!! Not Blossompool! Blossompool is the leafclan deputy :))

message 28: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(yes that is very bad to confuse them! :P lol.)
"My kits are part Tigerlilly, too, so they'll be even better!"

message 29: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (last edited Jan 10, 2011 03:11PM) (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(It's okay. xD Blissmoon is a pretty strange name anyway. xDD)

"Nothing but a nightmare, little one. It's okay," she murmured, turning to Rosepool. "Would you like her to take a poppy seed tonight to sleep better?" she asked, moving her paws impaitently. It reminded her that she needed to tell Venomstar and Eaglestrike the dream she had at the whispering river.

message 30: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"I guess Spottedkit would be fine without the poppy seeds," meowed Rosepool, "she can take the poppy seeds next time if there is another nightmare."

message 31: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Alright. Just notify me when she does," she nodded, hiding the unease. She slipped into the medicine cat den.

Venomstar sighed. Kits did nothing but play and sleep. (i don't actually mean this) But they would turn into apprentices, which could be warriors and defend the clan.

message 33: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool followed Spottedkit into the nursery.

message 34: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Fox! Fox! Fox!" Badgertooth screamed. "In our camp!" Badgertooth yelled to his clan mates.

message 35: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Feb 01, 2011 03:14PM) (new)

"WHAT!" Venomstar stormed out of the medicine den after his talk with Blissmoon. "We must take patrols and chase it into Oceanclan or Leafclan territory! They deserve it and we don't!" He looked around. "Badgertooth and Onyxpaw will go." He looked around again, making sure every cat was listening. "And so will I."

message 36: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Can you make the post?)

message 37: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(can you post on the post please??? ill just delete this one but copy and paste it to the post.)

(It's done.....I'll lock it if it's not locked already)

message 39: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 5 comments Echopaw went into the clearing and settled down to eat a fresh mouse.

message 40: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike glared at Echopaw from afar. Great, he thought sarcastically. Now Blissmoon will teach the cat to be a wimp and mindless fool!

message 41: by Snowstorm (new)

Snowstorm | 7 comments Coldpaw clawed at the ground below him bored out of his mind.

message 42: by Liam (new)

Liam (sirliam) | 10 comments Waspclaw walked up to Venomstar and said, "Venomstar should I make sure there are no cubs?"

message 43: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(cubs? :/
btw, one of you could be my apprentice. I'm Eaglestrike the deputy in this clan)

message 44: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Jul 06, 2011 02:52PM) (new)

(I remember now....Spottedpaw was supposed to be yours and then I got confused. I'll give you Coldpaw if they are active, if not....next active one is yours.)