Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

FrostClan > Warriors Den

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
This is where the Warriors of the clan sleep.

message 2: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Eaglestrike settled into his soft nest and started snoring loudly.

(wait...what clan is Firestorm in???)

message 4: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(then ummm why are you here?)

message 5: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(it's fine- we don't mind)

(Yep.) Venomstar poked his head into the warriors den. "Get up. We need to do some work," he growled.

message 7: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly got up, rumbling, 'cause she wanted sleep.

message 8: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"And some healing you fighters may need!" Blissmoon called to add to Venomstar's statement as she sat in the Medicine Cat clearing.

message 9: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Blissmoon, I am fine, so go to someone else, OK?" Tigerlilly said.

message 10: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (last edited Dec 11, 2010 05:29PM) (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I was just making a statement to the resting warriors who fought in battle today," she nodded, coming into view of the she-cat. "Are you sure you are okay?" she asked franticly again. She knew the warrior was beginning to show signs of pregnancy.

message 11: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Yeah, I am pretty sure. Why do you ask, when i never fought?" Tigerlilly said.

message 12: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She shook the thought off. "Nothing, never mind. Just being a medicine cat, dear," she purred amusingly before heading back to the Medicine Clearing.

message 13: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments ((i don't know i have kits yet, k? still figureing out whose they are))

message 14: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
((Lol, A'right.))

message 15: by Snowstar (last edited Dec 11, 2010 05:57PM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments ((whose will they be? i still don't know. who do you think will let me be their mate?))

"GET ON WITH IT!" Venomstar bellowed to the warriors. He was in a foul mood ever since they had lost the battle.

message 17: by Snowstar (last edited Dec 12, 2010 11:33AM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Yes Venomstar." Tigerlilly said. She went out to join a hunting patrol.

message 18: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike stared at Tigerlilly. When he saw that people were looking at him strangely he quickly turned away and blushed.

message 19: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments When Tigerlilly walked out, she "accidentally" brushed Eaglestrike with her tail.

message 20: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike blushed again and watched her leave the camp.

message 21: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly held her head high. She knew he was watching her.

(lots of romance) "Anybody else?" Venomstar asked. "Eaglestrike, get to work with some warriors on a dawn patrol. ESPECIALLY ALONG THE OCEANCLAN BORDER!" He stepped out, then stepped back in. "Wait," he meowed. "Tigerlilly, you go with Eaglestrike's patrol." He left the den again.

message 23: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike nodded and led the way out to the territory.

message 24: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly followed.