Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

FrostClan > Medicine Clearing.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Come here if you are sick or injured and our med. cat will look after you.

message 2: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Blissmoon sat in her den, arranging herbs in their proper position. She was very picky at where things went.

message 3: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
"Do you need help with anything, Blissmoon?" Eaglestrike padded in.

message 4: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"No, but thank you, Eaglestrike." she said without turning, sniffing around the herbs. "Ah" she murmured, picking up the last marigold leaf. She put it in with the others.

message 5: by Crystalpaw (last edited Oct 11, 2010 02:36PM) (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments can blissmoon be grassfur's sister??????????????????????????????

message 6: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (last edited Oct 11, 2010 05:27PM) (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(Well, that also means your a brother to Tidalrage of MoonClan, and we come from the mountains, so we are a bit bigger and more experienced with fighting, hunting, and tough climate [thick fur] and such. But if you don't mind that, then go ahead and join the crew~)

Blissmoon put down Ajkit and Spottedkit. It was her job to guard them while the others were out for battle against OceanClan.

message 7: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Blissmoon sighed, shaking in her sleep. She heard terrified yowls, blood, cat claws and eyes. She ran toward the north. Fire burned her pelt. She jumped back, only to be picked up by swirling winds. She was falling, almost to the ground and.... she awoke with a start. Her fur was prickled. She turned, seeing the two kits fast asleep next to her in their own nest they shared. "Oh, LifeClan... help the clans," she murmured, gazing at the den's ceiling.

Venomstar charged back into the camp. His eyes were wild. "Eaglestrike got badly hurt, so we are TEMPORARILY back, but we will get our revenge! Especially on Dawnstar." He spat out the last word.

message 9: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She stood, rushing to get wads of cobwebs and marigold. She dropped them when she was back in view for Venomstar. "Let me see Eaglestrike first then. We can't have an injured deputy! And why would you go back, after they did... well... this..?" She said her last sentence a bit quieter, expecting an angered reply.

Venomstar clawed the ground. "This was pure luck! We will beat them next time! And Eaglestrike is not here. That pretty little medicine cat insisted on keeping him there for a bit. Ugh! I hate Flowerspots!"

message 11: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She sighed lightly. "He must be pretty injured if there own Medicine Cat has to handle him then and there. Anyway, where are your major wounds? I'll apply some marigold before you head back, Venomstar, but I really think you should leave the battle how it is before we lose strong members to their wounds. The wounded can't hunt for themselves."

message 12: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool padded into the den. She had some minor wounds that needed to be treated.

message 13: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Blissmoon immediately treated to Rosepool's wounds. She had a large pile of Marigold to use. She cleaned the wound up with some cobwebs before approving. "That should do it."

(what clan is Firestorm in?) "She should be. Ask Blissmoon." Venomstar meowed harshly.

message 15: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"She will be find, Firestorm," she said lightly, sitting back to examine her work on Rosepool. "She'll be fine," she repeated with a nod. "Who's next?"

message 16: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(Yes.)

message 17: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Dec 10, 2010 06:27PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool licked her wounds clean. She had nothing to do so she went to get a piece of prey.
(I was just wondering, can you guys see the italics after my name?? It is supposed to say: Lin Goldensun, Thunderpelt, Cloudfoot and Rosepool))

message 18: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(yeah we can see them)

message 19: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Come on, don't be afraid to get your wounds cleaned and treated, you proud fighters," she purred amusingly.

Venomstar sighed. "Fine, I'll go first," he meowed. He thrust his paw forward.

message 21: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
She studied the wound, licking it clean before she continued. She chewed some marigold before applying it to the paw, wrapping cobwebs around the paw with the marigold inside to perform its job as a cast.

"Thanks" he grunted, stalking out of the den.

message 23: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Just come back tomorrow--around this time--and I'll re-do the marigold. Don't want that paw to get infected. Don't strain it too much either, okay?" she told him, concern lurking in her gaze.

"Yes, yes," he meowed. Medicine cats never stop worrying, he thought. Flowerspots had been exactly the same.

message 25: by Hannah (last edited Dec 13, 2010 09:48PM) (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Hawkwillow stepped forward. "I'll go, I want to go on patrol after this." He held out his paw.

message 26: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Alright," she nodded, studying the paw. She carefully removed the bits of grass around his claws before applying marigold and wrapping it in a cast of cobwebs. "Same for you--come back around this time to get it re-examined and re-do of the marigold. If it starts to hurt, come see me."

"Will all these warriors be able to work?" asked Venomstar. "We can't spare any right now."

message 28: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Yes, they will, but I don't want them to strain their small wounds. It may cause them to have infections if they work too much," she nodded, sorting the herbs back into their proper locations.

"All right, but I don't want ANY indulgences. Any warrior that can work MUST work," Venomstar growled.

message 30: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Yes, Venomstar. And you know, I can hunt too. I'm from the mountains," she said, blinking kindly.

"Yes, that is true," Venomstar meowed. "But not every cat is trained in medicine. So we need you here," he continued. (wow i'm impressed how do you stay so nice and calm with Venomy? :P)

message 32: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly went up to Blissmoon and said, "Can I talk to you, privatly?"

Venomstar dashed in. "What is going on? Is it true?" he asked. He heard Tigerlilly's sentence, then nodded. "It is true." He left the den.

message 34: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool just padded past the medicine den and heard all the commotion.
"What's true?" asked Rosepool cheerfully, poking her head in.

"Kits," Venomstar told Rosepool. "I think she is...yeah."

message 36: by Snowstar (last edited Dec 18, 2010 08:10AM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "What? Me?" Tigerlilly said blushing. "Hey how about you Rosepool." She walked over to her and asked, "Whats haveing kits like?" She blushed.

message 37: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Blissmoon waited for Tigerlilly to finish talking to Rosepool so that she could talk to Tigerlilly. She knew something was up.

Venomstar left the den, somewhat happy, seeing as he was NEVER happy. More kits meant more apprentices which meant more warriors which meant less battle losses!

message 39: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(Venomstar is so greedy. LOL. --Waits for Snowstar's next postt...)

(Haha he lives for his victories :P)

message 41: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Well, I can't say having kits is easy, but it doesn't take a very long time. Having kits is painful, yes, but with a medicine cat to help you, you'll get through fine," meowed Rosepool reassuringly. She was glad she have Spottedkit. She was almost six moons and until then, Rosepool can't wait for her to finally be an apprentice.

message 42: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Blissmoon smiled at the mention of a medicine cat, feeling as if it was a compliment. "Now, Tigerlilly, step inside here. We can talk privately."

message 43: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Blissmoon, I'm going to have kits, and I'm scared." Tigerlilly said.

message 44: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike barged into the medicine cat den. "What's this I hear about Tigerlilly?" he screeched in Blissmoon's face. "Is she going to be okay?" he yowled. Then he noticed that Tigerlilly was standing right there. He backed slowly out of the den.

message 45: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Blissmoon nearly leaped out of her fur when Eaglestrike came barging in. That set her off. "To let you know," she growled slightly, trying to lose her temper, "she is going to have your kits. If you cats didn't think one of your clan members would be fine in my paws, then why was I appointed to this position?" she screeched back turning around and sitting next to Tigerlilly. She sighed lightly "I'm sorry, Tigerlilly. Sometimes it's to much," she murmured. "You will be perfectly fine, and once the kits are born, you will make a wonderful mother."

message 46: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Thanks Blissmoon," Tigerlilly said.

message 47: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Eaglestrike was shocked. No one had ever talked to him that way. But she did have a point. Tigerlilly's going to be fine with Blissmoon as our medicine cat! he thought, relieved. But he still didn't like how Blissmoon talked to him. Growling, he padded back into the clearing.

Venomstar heard Blissmoon from outside. "For goodness' sake, keep it down!" he growled, poking his head into the medicine den. But once he saw her face, he backed out quickly.

message 49: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Her purple glare had swept Venomstar away. She just had enough of it today, and she wanted them to hear what their nags sounded like. She shook off the idea. "Just lean out a bit more, Tigerlilly. I'll try and feel how many kits you have. To my guess, a range of one to three for your first litter..." she murmured off, gently rubbing a paw where her womb was expanded.

message 50: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Tigerlilly laid down to make it easier. Then she said, "That actually feels good. It is relaxing. When will I move into the nursery?"

« previous 1 3