The Vampire Diaries discussion

Welcome and Hey!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alethea (last edited Sep 17, 2010 12:08PM) (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Welcome to the group! If your new just post here and we'll give you love. lol. Be prepared for the Vampire Freaks! And if this offends you, let us know. Cause I really don't mind being called a Vampire Freak. lol. But welcome to the group!

message 2: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
Hi...I came around looking for a new group to join...so here I am!

My name is Graziella. I love VD :)

message 3: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Hey!!! Welcome! The group use to be more fun but the spirit is now gone. :( Sooner or later, I'm planning on reading the books. I just never came around them. But would you like to be a moderator? I'm trying to improve the group again and your ideas would be great! :)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
Graziella would be an amazing mod. Sorry, totally getting into your two conversation just wanted to say hey!

message 5: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Lol. You want to be one too? I'm trying to get a few. :)

Sure, I'll do what I can. I love Vampire Diaries.

message 7: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Okay. :) Like the spirit. Lol.

message 8: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments All you need to do is verify your email address and you can become a moderator. :)

Doing it right now.

message 10: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Awesome. :)

So what do you want to do in this group?

message 12: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I'm a huge fan of the VD!!! This group was once very popular but it just slowed down after season 1 and hasn't been the same. My goal really is just to bring back the spirit. :) So yeah. You can post and do what you like. Help is all I need. :)

Oh, the thing is that vampires in general is getting very tied out so we need something to bring back the excietment with vampires.

message 14: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I know! My friends get annoyed because I love vampires and they already got annoyed of them. :/ I can't see how thats possible. Lol. And I do see what you say.

Many people come into this group, demanding Roleplay. I think we should do that by getting other teens write about their kind of vampires.

Or what do you think?

message 15: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Thanks!

The books are good, you have to get used to the fact that the characters are different. BUT all in all they are good. :)

If you would like me to be I am willing to be come a mode. I'll try to help improve the group. :)

message 16: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Okay. Great. Thanks.

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

No problem :)

message 18: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Oct 22, 2010 04:53PM) (new)

Isabεℓℓα ღ wrote: "Graziella would be an amazing mod. Sorry, totally getting into your two conversation just wanted to say hey!"

Thanks Isabella :)

@Alethea: You are original mod so I don't know if there is any specific things you don't want to be touched...ect...

message 19: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Nah.... I don't mind. Me creating this group was to have fun and just fooling around. So your a moderator now too. so have fun. lol. :)I don't mind at all.

message 20: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Alethea wrote: "Nah.... I don't mind. Me creating this group was to have fun and just fooling around. So your a moderator now too. so have fun. lol. :)I don't mind at all."

lol alright.

message 21: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments lol. :)

message 22: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Oct 22, 2010 09:50PM) (new)

Alethea wrote: "I know! My friends get annoyed because I love vampires and they already got annoyed of them. :/ I can't see how thats possible. Lol. And I do see what you say.

Many people come into this group,..."

I think we shouldn't make our own vamps but create our own plots. So that we can have different characters and a different plot but have it still be Vampire Diaries.

So should we keep the vampires the same because I've tried creating my own vamps and monsters but people are too lazy to read the comments.

message 23: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Isabεℓℓα ღ wrote: "I think we shouldn't make our own vamps but create our own plots. So that we can have different characters and a different plot but have it still be Vampire Diaries.

So should we keep the vampires the same because I've tried creating my own vamps and monsters but people are too lazy to read the comments.
"

Create our own plots? How do you mean?

Like not having characters from the books or episodes. Have our own bad guys. So basically not following the book

message 25: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I see...Yeah to make a character takes time and effort...I should know since i have some stories that i'm working on that are my own original and not copied from any other sources (at least it may have been done already...i don't know...lol)

message 26: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments OMR!! Graziella! I write stories of my own too. It's just something I enjoy to do. I love creating characters and backgrounds. so much fun!!!

message 27: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I love creative writing when the story is working out. I took a class in college for it as well. :)

What genere do you like the most to write about?

message 28: by Alethea (last edited Nov 27, 2010 04:38PM) (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Ummm... I'd say Creative. Cause they have romance, tragedy, a bit of mystery, and stuff. I like to make it sound surreal sometimes. :)

message 29: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

hehe...so do I.

I have a great idea but i have a problem starting it.

I like the romance, drama, action, adventure and a bit of mystery as well. :)

message 30: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments So cool. :)

message 31: by Juliii (new)

Juliii | 20 comments Hey everyone (:
I'm Julia and I'm 17 years old. I live in Germany.
Well, It's good to be here .. I was actually member of a german twilight fan site and there someone recommended me this page. It's pretty cool here I think and I hope to get to know some new people here .. people that are as vampire addicted as me ;D
Greetings from Germany (: Julia ♥

message 32: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Hi Julia!

welcome I'm glad you came to join!!

There are a few people who are vampire addicted i'm sure in this group. I like the vampire stuff as well, but i'm only recently getting into it again. Although I have to admit I didn't very much enjoy twilight...HOWEVER i did watch the movie...which was not too bad.

Welcome again!

Hey ya Julia! I'm not surprised that someone told you about this website. It's soooo amazing! Hope you fall in love with it as me.

message 34: by Juliii (new)

Juliii | 20 comments Graziella wrote: "Hi Julia!

welcome I'm glad you came to join!!

There are a few people who are vampire addicted i'm sure in this group. I like the vampire stuff as well, but i'm only recently getting into it agai..."

Thanks Graziella (:
Well, I'm actually not really that much vampira addicted to be honest .. just a bit :D it's just I like vampire diaries, twilight and other things about vampires a lot (:

message 35: by Juliii (new)

Juliii | 20 comments ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "Hey ya Julia! I'm not surprised that someone told you about this website. It's soooo amazing! Hope you fall in love with it as me."

Hey Isabell and thanks (:
Yeah you're absolutely right .. ^^ As far as I can see this site (and of course group ;D) is really amazing!

message 36: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

:) glad you like it!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments I just realised I've never posted here. :)

Hey I'm Miss Silvertongue. I took an interest in TVD last year... September? Then I had to catch up on Season 1 (which I did after buying the dvd). I'm not really a Twilight fan and at first I thought it was exactly the same as Twilight but after watching a few flashback scenes of Katherine on Youtube, realised it wasn't and here I am now. :)

message 38: by Juliii (new)

Juliii | 20 comments Welcome Miss Silvertongue (:

message 39: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Welcome!!!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Hey Julii and Graziella. :)

Um.. Graziella, you have a typo in your mod line thing. Not sure what to call it.

message 41: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Oh...oopps....I fixed it now.

you can call it a title, that is what goodreads calls it.

and thanks! :)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Right, title, got that. :) No worries, it was random. :)

message 43: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

okay :)

message 44: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 62 comments Hi I am Brandie but I just put Zoe as my name for fun so please fell free to call ether or. And I am insane for THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!

message 45: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Hi Brandie or do you want to be called Zoey? :) Welcome to the group!

message 46: by Juliii (new)

Juliii | 20 comments Zoey wrote: "Hi I am Brandie but I just put Zoe as my name for fun so please fell free to call ether or. And I am insane for THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!"

Welcome Brandie (:
I hope you're having fun here .. (:

message 47: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 62 comments Graziella wrote: "Hi Brandie or do you want to be called Zoey? :) Welcome to the group!"

I don't care what call my well as long as its not mean lol

message 48: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 62 comments Juliii wrote: "Zoey wrote: "Hi I am Brandie but I just put Zoe as my name for fun so please fell free to call ether or. And I am insane for THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!"

Welcome Brandie (:
I hope you're having fun he..."

Thanks!

message 49: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Zoey wrote: "Graziella wrote: "Hi Brandie or do you want to be called Zoey? :) Welcome to the group!"

I don't care what call my well as long as its not mean lol"

LOL, don't worry I don't think I will call you anything mean. I'll stick with Zoey because then that is easier for everyone.

message 50: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 62 comments Lol well that's just fine with me!

« previous 1 3 4