Darren Shan Fans discussion

What would you say or do, if Darren Shan is in front you?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martin (last edited Sep 17, 2010 02:50AM) (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments I would first get his signature for ALLL of my darren shan novels, then talk to him and ask if he could put me in his next novel...then I would ask him to read my novel that I published

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim | 2 comments Faint! Haha. :) I would probly beg for his autograph and a picture with him. Then tell him how great of a writer a think he is and ask for any tips for aspiring authors!

message 3: by Valarie (new)

Valarie Griffin (ValarieGriffin) | 1 comments I would be amassed he is my ideal. Even my parents get annoyed when I always talk about him at the dinner table. He is the reason I started writing even though I have disability. To learn slower than others it would be really cool to see him!

message 4: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments Valarie wrote: "I would be amassed he is my ideal. Even my parents get annoyed when I always talk about him at the dinner table. He is the reason I started writing even though I have disability. To learn slower th..."

I agree, he became my inspriration as a writer
HAHAHA

message 5: by April (new)

April Woosley | 4 comments I would run up to him, hug him, and the give the World's Biggest Chocolate Chip Cookie:)

message 6: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) I would tell him to rewrite the ending of book 12 and kill whoever produced the Cirque Du Freak movie. Book 12 so confusing and makes books 1-11 and most of book 12 irrelevent. The Cirque Du Freak movie sucked.

message 7: by Leeann (new)

Leeann (leeannhoward) | 8 comments I would probably faint, wake up, and ask him if he's lost because there is NO WAY on earth one of my favorite authors is in my house. Then I might go to a nut doctor to check my mental health.

message 8: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments Andy wrote: "I would tell him to rewrite the ending of book 12 and kill whoever produced the Cirque Du Freak movie. Book 12 so confusing and makes books 1-11 and most of book 12 irrelevent. The Cirque Du Frea..."

TOTALLY FREAKING AGREE!!!
HAHAHAHA!! DA MOVIE SUKS DUE TO THE ACTORS THEIR SO AMATUERS!

message 9: by Neko :3 (new)

Neko :3 | 8 comments i did meet him.. :P haha. he did a book signing a few years ago in liverpool :) i just said hi, the books great, cant wait to read the next one. then he signed my book an we said bye:D forgot to take my camera though!!! :O
he's lovely :)

message 10: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments Joanne wrote: "i did meet him.. :P haha. he did a book signing a few years ago in liverpool :) i just said hi, the books great, cant wait to read the next one. then he signed my book an we said bye:D forgot to ta..."

LOL....tht's good 4 u!
ur lucky...
two thumbs up! 4 darren!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I would get his autograph on my third book in the saga of larten crepsley because i already have john c reilly's signiture. Plus I would get a picture. offer him total praise.
...i would love that.

message 12: by Nique (new)

Nique Manga | 1 comments I would greet him as "MASTER Shan", give him a bear hug and proclaim my identity as Capac Raimi in a past life. Then we go out for dinner and then go shopping... for murder, -- welcome to my City.