Homeschoolers discussion

Important stuff > Prayer Requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 305 (305 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) If you want prayer for yourself or a friend, please ask for our help so we can pray too! ;-)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments My dad is a pastor but our church has a very small attendance. We are going to have a revival soon, please pray that we have a good turn-out!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments Also my older sister just got bottom braces put on and is having a hard time dealing with them.

message 4: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Queen Susan the Gentle ~I love Prince Caspian~ wrote: "Also my older sister just got bottom braces put on and is having a hard time dealing with them."

:-( I know all about that.

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
praying for u both

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments Thanks so much. My sister is doing better today.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Queen Susan the Gentle ~I love Prince Caspian~ wrote: "Also my older sister just got bottom braces put on and is having a hard time dealing with them."

I think I'm going to have to get braces some time soon. :( I used to suck my thumb.

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
i think 9 out of 10 people used to do that

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments So did I. My younger sister(Arwen) used to suck on her fingers...I don't know for how long.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments I used to sleep with a teddy bear. Hey we are even now.

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
Okay i have like a huge Exam coming up on Thursday and i'm really scared i'd feel more confortable if i knew more people would pray with me about this and that i at the least get a B i'm shooting for an A.
(an A+ is even better:)

message 12: by Carson (new)

Carson My great grandmother died of cancer last night. She had been in the hospital with a blood clot in her leg. They found out she had cancer on saturday. This is the third death in my family this year.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Oh..wow..that's really sad Cartle, I'll be praying for you and your family.

message 14: by Carson (new)

Carson Thanks. She looked really good when we saw her. I can't believe she had cancer.......

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments I know how you feel Cartle.

message 16: by Carson (new)

Carson Yeah. My great uncle and great grandfather died in feb. Its been a bad year.

message 17: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
wow both of them in Feb? i'm so sorry!

message 18: by Carson (new)

Carson Yes. Like a week apart. My great uncle had only been married a two years to his second wife.

message 19: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
wow that's really sad. do you remember what day? my birthday is the 15th in Feb

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments Last year in December my brother's teacher at church died. It was really hard for him to cope with that, me as well. His teacher was like a second grandpa to us, so yeah I know how you feel.

message 21: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Wow this is all sooooooo sad my aunt has breast cancer--shes going through chemo at the moment and not doing to well.

message 22: by Carson (new)

Carson Omg. I'll pray for her and your family!

message 23: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Thanks.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah, me too.

message 25: by Carson (new)

Carson Thats very bad. Alot of my family have or had(Before they died) cancer.

message 26: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Yeah...it's pretty sad. I live here in CA and she and my cousins live in Methuen, MA, so it's hard to help her.

message 27: by Carson (last edited Oct 27, 2010 08:08AM) (new)

Carson Same for me. I live in Maryland when all my family lives in Rhode Island. Now I'm hoping to take my great grandmother's dog thats in RI.

message 28: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Oh...I know how you feel.

message 29: by Carson (last edited Nov 01, 2010 08:59AM) (new)

Carson Oh. I had the worst news yesterday. When I was younger I had two guy friends. I still see them but we don't really talk to each other anymore. Well one of them is in a rehab center for drugs and alochic(Sp?) It was so sad! I really care about them both even though we don't talk anymore. Please pray for him and me.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments That's horrible! I'll certainly pray for them.

message 31: by Carson (new)

Carson Thanks. Guess how old he is! 12! How do you even get drugs at 12. My town is really sad about are kids addicted to drugs.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments *gasps* That's old I am!

message 33: by Carson (new)

Carson Me too!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments I can't believe kids as young as me would do such a thing.

message 35: by Carson (new)

Carson His dad died a few years ago. I think thats why he started taking drugs.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) ♥♪CArtLe♪♥ Suger addict O_o wrote: "Oh. I had the worst news yesterday. When I was younger I had two guy friends. I still see them but we don't really talk to each other anymore. Well one of them is in a rehab center for drugs and al..."

Wow, that pretty sad. Will be praying.

message 37: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) ~It Just Takes One ~ (Elizabeth) wrote: "♥♪CArtLe♪♥ Suger addict O_o wrote: "Oh. I had the worst news yesterday. When I was younger I had two guy friends. I still see them but we don't really talk to each other anymore. Well one of them i..."

OMG that is TERRIBLE! Same!

message 38: by Carson (new)

Carson Thanks.

message 39: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
♥♪CArtLe♪♥ Suger addict O_o wrote: "Me too!"
me three!

message 40: by Annie (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
Lilith wrote: "~It Just Takes One ~ (Elizabeth) wrote: "♥♪CArtLe♪♥ Suger addict O_o wrote: "Oh. I had the worst news yesterday. When I was younger I had two guy friends. I still see them but we don't really talk ..."

same!

message 41: by Queen Susan the Gentle (last edited Nov 04, 2010 11:58AM) (new)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments Guys, I have a very important prayer request to tell. I am a pre-teen and right now I am going through the emotional stage of becoming a teenager(which I will be next year in June officially). Sometimes I have bad emotional breakdowns and feel no one is hearing me cry. Please pray for me!

message 42: by Carson (new)

Carson I will! I feel the same way too. I think its the same with all pre teen girls. Like I just started thinking about boys! I'm scarying myself.....

message 43: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Yeah, I think probably a lot of us do...

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Same.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments Thank you so much guys.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) No prob.

message 47: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: "Guys, I have a very important prayer request to tell. I am a pre-teen and right now I am going through the emotional stage of becoming a teenager(which I will be next year in June officially). Some..."

I'm 17, and I still have those moments, so I understand. :-) I will be praying.

message 48: by Annie (last edited Nov 06, 2010 05:15AM) (new)

Annie | 759 comments Mod
am i the only one looking forward to being 13 ???

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments No you're not the only one Annie! I am too! My birthday is in June.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 323 comments Pansy wrote: "Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: "Guys, I have a very important prayer request to tell. I am a pre-teen and right now I am going through the emotional stage of becoming a teenager(which I will be nex..."

Thanks Pansy.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7