Outhouse of Uncool discussion

On The Table > Tell us your favorite...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Okay, so if you like tomatoes, you have to try this before you vurp at me!

I grew up eating sandwiches consisting of peanutbutter, mayonaise, lettuce and tomatoe on toasted white bread. Wheat works, but it's better on nice, fresh white bread. Make sure you salt and pepper the tomatoes a little. Mmmm!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Holy shit!!! How did you grow up at all eating that man slayer sandwich?

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) VURP!

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You have to TRY it before you can vurp, I know it sounds gross, but I swear it's so damn good!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Amy, I don’t think Angelina Jolie wearing nothing but red underwear can convince me to eat that… that… that monster!!!

message 6: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Al, Angie want's to know if she wears cling film undies, will you try it?

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I hate mayo, in the first place. Mayo with PB is disgusting.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I don't get the peanut butter and tomato thing. I mean, I'd try it, but I'd probably scrunch my face up while doing it.

Jackie "the Librarian" Peanut butter with lettuce is pretty good, but the tomato sounds questionable to me.

message 10: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I know, it sounds bad, I KNOW. But, provided you like the ingredients, I swear if you try it, it's the shit. Scrunch all you want, once you chew...you'll be sold!

I expect a report back Shell & Jacks!

message 11: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Ohhh, Jacks, make Chris one and tell him "Amy sends her love!"

*snicker*

Jackie "the Librarian" He wouldn't eat it. He hates peanut butter. And boy is he picky.
One time, I was making us tuna fish sandwiches, and I put "too much" mayo in the tuna. He rinsed it off. I didn't even know that was possible!

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) OMG, Jacks!! I have a friend who rinsed the sauce off his ribs at a BBQ. I had never seen anyone washing their food AFTER it was cooked before.

Jackie "the Librarian" Why would you want to rinse the BBQ sauce OFF? I would be more likely to add more! Sounds like another first-born son, to me.

Chris' pickiness drives me a little crazy, sometimes, but since he does a lot of the cooking, I can forgive him.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I know!! None of us could believe it when he was washing the sauce off. He likes everything to be plain and bland. No sauces, no spices. I don't get it. I can understand maybe not liking the flavor of BBQ sauce in particular, but he doesn't like ANYTHING with flavor!

message 16: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) My ex didn't like PB either, wouldn't touch the stuff, or chocolate. I mean, I'm no chocolate freak*, but who doesn't like it? Wouldn't touch it? That's just alien!

*unless PMS strikes

Jackie "the Librarian" But then, no competition for the available chocolate is sometimes a good thing. Chris DOES like chocolate, and can polish off one of those bags of chocolate chips in a week, without me getting ANY. Chips.

message 18: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I'm not crazy about avocado, but if you added cucumber in it's place, I'd dig that...and the tuna toast...sure, I could do that.

Jackie "the Librarian" Sarah M., those all sound yummy to me, too. Except for the sprouts. I'd rather have lettuce, or spinach.
Avocado sprinkled with onion salt and eaten with a spoon is good...

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Peanut butter, honey, bananas and potato chips on cheap white bread.

Now that I've had. Delicious.

message 21: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) I like soft white bread with butter and sugar. It reminds me of my dad.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I actually might have PBHB&PC for dinner tonight. It sounds really good.

message 23: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) My first live-with boyfriend used to eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. I actually kind of liked them at first. Then after a while they were gross.

I loved katchup sandwiches when I was a kid. Katchup, tomatoes, lettuce, and wheat bread. Used to drive my mom nuts... "oh my gawd, why don't you put some meat or cheese on that sandwich? You could at least eat some mayonnaise! You're going to stunt your growth!"

message 24: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Peanutbutter and sweet pickles on pancakes...then syrup over the top. I didn't create it, I just ate it as a kid. My little sister's mom got me eating them when she was pregnant. It wasn't bad.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm drawing the line at sweet pickles, peanutbutter and pancakes. That's just not right!

message 26: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I'm not saying it's right, and had she not been pregnant I doubt it ever would have happened. I'm just saying that it isn't gross, even if it sounds like it is.

Jackie "the Librarian" Nononononono - Pickles do not belong with pancakes!

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I would totally try ALL of this food! :) Oh, god, I'm sooo hungry now...

I've seen someone smear a chocolate chip cookie with mayo and top it w/ bananas. It's pretty damn good! It's the sweet and salty together that makes it especially delicious!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) I think I never said my favorite…. I like to eat Dominican beans with Italian bread… according to other Dominicans who have seen me eat this I’m the most disgusting thing on earth… I want to know what they going to say when I eat Amelia’s peanut butter with mayo madness… cuz I’m trying it tonight!!!

In the mean time not of my favorites but a long time ago I was having a disgusting food off with a friend and I end up eating steak with marshmallows and cottage cheese inside some French bread it was surprisingly good…

message 30: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) SWEET! Al, you're the best!!

Mandy, how many goodreads crushes are you allowed?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) i'm about to start making it amelia!!! wish me luck!!!

message 32: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Yay, Yay, Yay!!!

I'm waiting!!!!

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) In high school we used to get these chocolate muffins. One time some yellow mustard accidentally got on my chocolate muffin. It was pretty good.

I also like Red Vines dipped in nacho cheese.

And I think I've said this before here but I love French fries dipped in hot fudge sundaes.

message 34: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Are you doing it right?

Toast the bread, mayo one side, PB the other...don't be stingy either.

Lettuce, then Tomatoe...salt & pepper the Tomatoe a little, smush together and take a big bite! Mmmmmm!!!

Damn, I should have had that for dinner instead of pasta! I forgot I had tomatoes...

message 35: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) AL! The suspense is killing me!! How long does it take you to toast some F*CKING bread?

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Ames, you can have as many goodreads crushes as you want! Do you have a crush on Alfonso now? I've had a crush on him for a while. I don't blame ya.

message 37: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I think I have to add him now, his bravery has caused me to swoon! ;)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Lol, sorry Amy I ate them already…. They’re not disgusting as I thought… they’re not delicious either… it was ok… I don’t like mayo very much nor peanut butter… I ate 2 and my belly is making “funny” noises…

message 39: by Lori (new)

Lori Suddenly the title of this thread is much more pertinent...

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Tell us your favorite.....

...Good reads boy!

message 41: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) One? I have to pick ONE?

Nope, nope, can't do it...

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Not the Brit?

I can't, either. I love my GR boys.

message 43: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Al, I did say that you needed to actually LIKE the ingredients. *sigh*

Now no one will try it.

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Sarah this is totally off topic but do you know what the plan is for Friday?

message 45: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Oh, that's close enough, Librarian, get a big spoon of mayo and just eat it! ;)

Sarah, the Brit is the one I would be tempted to touchy out of the crushes is all.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Wait wait wait wait!!! No subject changing allowed!!! 2 smart chicks had a crush on me?? and I didn’t know nothing about it??? fuck!!!! When did this happened?? What did I do to gain the crushes??? Fack!!!!

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I don't know. I want to but it depends on what time and where in the city. I hate driving in the city but I really want to meet you.

message 48: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Al, pay attention!

Librarian, I'll link you.

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Charissa and I are talking about it in Axis. I can possible meet her in Vallejo, but then I'd be at her mercy of what time we leave that night to come home. And I'll have a two hour drive back to sacramento.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) Amelia, i'm the king of ADD!!! buaaa!!!

i just beated the Tambonator!!!

« previous 1