Republicans discussion

FUCK OBAMA!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 5 comments FUCK HIS DUMB ASS! LOL! i HATE HIM! HE IS A SON OF A BITCH! THIS IS TOO TRUE.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 5 comments THIS IS DEATH FAIRY LUNA HERE AND IM JUST SAYIN THAT I AGREE WITH YOU.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) HE IS SOO STUPID HE WENT TO CHIGAGO WHILE MICHEELLE AND ONE DAUGHTER WENT TO SPIAN AND THE OTHER ONE WAS AT CAMP!!! SON OF A BITCH CAN'T EVEN GO ON TRIPS WITH HIS FAM

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) | 39 comments Mod
no he needs to stop fuckin goin on trips and do his job which i might add he is doin a poorly at.

♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "THIS IS DEATH FAIRY LUNA HERE AND IM JUST SAYIN THAT I AGREE WITH YOU."

haha that was me..i wrote that

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 55 comments cool, but yeah i agree. Grr, I'm so mad right now about the money situation in the other topic!

i know...that just totally pisses me off. i wont ue money anymore if his ugly ass is on it. i mean really wat is so special about his dumb ass.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 55 comments Nothing! I can't believe he's so concieted to actually let that happen too! I mean, if I were president, I would say "No, I haven't really done anything to deserve to take away our founding father's place on the dollar bill." But no! Not him!

exactly.