And Other Stories Spanish-Language Reading Group discussion

Libro de Pola O., Las Teorias Salvajes

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Caba | 3 comments Hi All, I was having a short exchange over email with Stefan about this book. More me saying why I started it but haven't had the desire to continue. I keep a weekly blog about different topics, where one Sunday I mentioned why I didn't continue this book (at least yet). He told me it would be a good idea to share this post here with you, so here it is (not exactly a book critic as such): http://saracaba.com/hecho-con-amor/ Btw, I did finish the book! (mine). Now is under a review period, and I really hope it will see the light next year. Saludos, Sara.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Gross | 5 comments Hi, I think I agree with your comments on the book, but will finish it regardless. looking forward to reading your work hecho con amor :)

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara Caba | 3 comments Hi Michael, I hope it comes out and I hope it proofs to be true to what I have believed it to be!

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Gross | 5 comments oooops. months later ... and I still haven't finished it. It's tricky as it needs both quality time and a good dictionary, and I rarely have both at hand at the same time (time when I travel, and dictionary when I'm home). I'll get there one day, though.