The Help Group discussion

Love > Confused (18+)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I was talking to this guy and at first we where just going to hook up but then I started to really like him. So I told him and he said "He wasn't looking for that" But then on his facebook he was saying he wants the one girl to be with forever and stuff like that. So I don't know.

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) MMM, well I would just follow his steps and act like u ain't interested and not looking for that. Guys like freedom (4 years of experience (single guy)) so if he does like you, and sees no threat to his freedom and is intrigued by your indifference, than he will follow. But don't do these stupid things like wearing special clothes for him, with open cleavage and blah blah, its obvious that woman is desperate when you do it all of the sudden.(although view is worth wile, but says nothing just a play thing)

message 3: by Deanne (new)

Deanne He posted that looking for the right girl crap because he is using it has a pick up line!!!
This guy is looking for one thing, and that is getting some. Not that there is anything wrong with that but he should just be upfront about it.
Move on call your girlfriends get dressed up hit a bar and have a ball.

message 4: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) U paying? I'm going!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) @Owlm I don't like girls like that

@Deanne Yeah I thught of that too.

message 6: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Like what? (utterly confused) I am bisexual, but I didn't imply anything (honest puppy face!)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) @Owlm girlswho changed just to get with a person

message 8: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Ok, more confused???????? Me no English, expliante!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) @Owlm girls who change for a person

message 10: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Oh... guess I had too much tea in several days...
Well keeping cool and not dressing up is not a change for a person.

message 11: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) (last edited Sep 20, 2010 10:51AM) (new)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) the bad thing is that he lives on base in a different city and it is about 2-3 hours away