Warrior Cats: Surviving till the end discussion

Roleplay > Dark Forest

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace entered the DarkForest. He didn't care being dead. As long as those kits were dead.

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Leopardspots entered the dark forest with pride. her murders had been paid for so she was happy that before she died she killed her leader deputy parents and kits.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace saw LeoperdSpots. He smiled evily.

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Leopardspots saw tigerface and thought about ripping his belly open

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace saw he caught her attention. He smirked as if saying, go on I dare you, just try something.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace sniffed. He walked away.

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Leopardspots had some kind of emotion glowing in her eyes and bunched her shoulders as if she was about to pounce

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Tigerface?tiger face where are you?

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Um hi

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Do u know where tiger face is cuz I kinda like him

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace sat under a drooping willow tree.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Oh hi tigerface

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments ((Can you put " plese?))

TigerFace blinked, "hi."

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments "since we r in the dark forest do you think cats can still have kits cuz u kno I'm just asking"leopardspots blushes

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments ((Thank you :D))

TigerFace blinked and slitted his eyes. "I don't know this is the first time being here."

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Oh well I was just asking but uh have been a father before?

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace blinked his eyes wider. "No, and I'm not suspecting to."

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments I'm not asking u to be I was just wondering oh and meet me at the pool of wonders tonight

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Whoops I forgot

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace frowned, "whatever."

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments " i just wanted to say i really really like you and i hope you feel the same way" leopardspots runs away worriedly.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments TigerFace blinked awkwadly, he wanted kits but never found a she-cat he didn't want to abuse or kill. He had a billion questions going through his mind, what if I kill my kits? What if they won't accept me as their father?

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Leopardspots wanted kits again, she missed their cute attitudes but every tom she met found her awkward and at least tonight she would be able to ask tigerface what he thought.

message 24: by Jaidyn (last edited Oct 04, 2010 12:47PM) (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments "So what do you think? i know this is kinda soon but..."

message 25: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments "i need to go"

message 26: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments hello?

message 27: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments please talk im incredibly bored

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 26 comments Leopardspots wants tiger face to pay attention and tiger fire too