IDK Just Roleplay! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingird walked around front flipping and cartwheeling

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid flipped her high pony, grabbed her Aeropostale bag and jogged up to the school just befroe the bell rang

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Vick walked to his first class flicking his bangs out of his face. He wasnt going to enjoy his time here.

Stella checked herself out in the bathroom mirror one last time, smiled then headed to her first class.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid wlaked into Chameistry and sat in the back

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( G2G clean room ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

Stella walked perkily into Chemistry and took a seat. She finished a text to a friend back home and got out a notebook.

Vick headed to History, not his most favorite class but he didnt really care.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid pulled out her home work and turned off her phone once she finished watching her old team win 1st in a comepetetion

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Vick glanced over at Emma before turning back to his notes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Stella doodled in her notebook. School was dumb. Every once in a while she glanced up at the teacher pretending to pay attention beofre looking back to her little drawings.

Vick smiled lightly and raised his hand when his name was called.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Ingrid " called the teacher

" Here " said Ingrid putting away her cell

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Pippa ran down the hall, she was late for class. She knocked on the door, and opened it. "Sorry, I'm late. No excuse" She said quietly and walked in. She sat down.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid rolled her eyes

Cassie walked in the room pink head wrap tied on her head with a black tee with whie writing that said " Don't you wish you kicked like a girl " and a pair of adidas sweat pants

message 13: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((sorry but i like to ask to join before i do... so can i join?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure! =3))

message 15: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Blaine walked into class late. She handed the teacher a fake note and took a seat at the back of the class.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

When the assignment ws given Stella pulled her school book out and worked on the asignment for a bit. Growing bored she put the book away and opened her spiral to a fresh page and began drawing a dress outline.

Vick took notes lazily. He was ready to get back to his laptop.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid sat as she doddled a gymnastics routine on paper while the teacher wrote the notes she should be taking on the bored, she knew she would just copy Cassie's later

Cassie went for a run it was morning and her first class wasn't until 10:00 so she figured she would practice some soccer drills to impress her parents, they were going to be here this weekend to take Ingrid to the hospital to get a blood injection of course of Cassie's blood, she knew that was why her parents had made her so they could keep Ingrid alive after all her blood was the only match to Ingrid's

message 18: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Kathie sat in her room admiring her reflection. Once I find that bastard, this will be the last thing of beauty he will ever see, she thought to herself. She grabbed her books and walked out into the hall.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luna pulled Luke with her out of her room,"I told you not to come here at this time!" she yelled.

Luke winced,'I can't even see the clock or you! Why what were you doing?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) As soon as the bell rang Ingird ran to the dorm area her parent were waiting in their Minivan, she saw Cassie sitting in the back as she hopped in and whispered " Thanks " to her sister

Cassie finished walked up to her dorm and took a shower. After she was finished she pulled her hair in a high ponytail, after fixing her hair, she threw on an Adidas Tank Top with Nike Sweat Pants. Then she hopped in her parents Minivan as they drove to the hospital Cassie tried not to think of the needles

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luna sighed,"i know you can't see me OR the clock but I specifically told you when your watch goes off don't come to my room!" she dragged him outside.

Luke struggled,"Come on Luna I didn't hear it! Give me a break!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( WHAT DO U WANNA RP ))

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((yes i wanna rp!))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( Where and what ))

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((idk i was thinkin here cuz i only have charries in this rp. i think))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( Okay but like my charries went to the hospital cause of Ingrid but no one knows about it ))

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((kk now you come back lol))
Luke kept struggling,"Luna! let me go!"

Luna sighed and let go of Luke,"There now you're outside as in trees, plants, animals," she started walking back inside.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( NEXT DAY ))

Cassie walked up in her usual outfit sweatoants and a FIFA World Cup tee her arms covered in bandages cause of giving some blood to Ingrid

Ingrid had a footcast on and wason crutches but the truth was she wasn't really hurt she was to weak from the bone marrow

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luke walked into Luna's room,"Luna?"

Luna grabbed Luke by the shirt collar and dragged him out of her room,"What did I tell you?" she didn't notice cassie or Ingrid.

luke sighed,"I know but I don't care I can't see you OR anything else!" he felt cassie and Ingrid,"I think someone knows my secret now."

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((g2g))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Cassie sat quietly bored

Ingrid hobbled in the class on her crutches

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Vickk sighed sitting in class before it started. He saw Ingrid come in on crutches. "You need any help?" he asked.

"Stella went to the library. Her first class was cancelled and she wanted to work on an assignment for another class before the weekend came.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luke sighed,"I'm heading to class you coming or what?" he grabbed his books from Luna's dresser.

Luna smiled,"Fine let's go," she grabbed her bag and walked with Luke to class walking through the door.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Cassie walked to gym but first she had to help Ingrid to the library

Ingrid grabbed her Gossip Girl book and headed to the library

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I'm going someplace quiet," Luke walked in the library quietly and sat down relaxing.

Luna rolled her eyes,"Typical brother."

message 36: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Blaine sat on her bed studying. None of this makes sense! she thought angrily. It didn't help that the neighboring room was being exceptionally noisy. Library. She got up, gathered her things and was out the door.

She walked into the library and smiled. It was nice and quiet in here. She walked to a table near a window and set out her things.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luke heard footsteps and looked in the direction they were coming from,"Hello."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid hobbled into the library her green peace sign leg cast sticking out

message 39: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Blaine turned to the voice and saw Luke. "Hi." she said with a smile

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ingrid stared at the two " Oh hi Blaine you wanna sit with me " she asked

message 41: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Oh, hey Ingrid, what happened to your leg?" she asked sitting down

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luke smiled and grabbed a book and prentended to read it even though he couldn't see the words or anything around him.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " OH umm this weekend I broke it doing a front-flip " lied Ingrid

message 44: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Ouch. Gymnastics is bad for your health." she said chuckling, thinking of all Ingrid's random injuries.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luke sighed as he put the book down,"I don't like books anymore," he thought out loud.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Wow you didn't have to announce it " said Ingrid

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Luke blushed,"Crap," he couldn't understand Ingrid's location by sound so looked straight at the wall to the left of them.

message 48: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Blaine looked at him with her head cocked sideways. "I'll be right back." she said to Ingrid. She walked over to Luke and pulled out a chair. "Hey, Im Blaine, can I sit here?"

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((g2g))
"Sure," Luke wouldn't look at Blaine,"sorry I can't see you."

message 50: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ (( kay ))

"You don't have to be sorry, it's nothing to be ashamed of..." she said smiling

« previous 1