Different RPs For Your Soul discussion

RolePlay > Middle Ages

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Winter Rose Phantom ((Go))

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari practoced hard with her master

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Francis wonderd the streets, dressed as the commom man. he ha ditched his royal guard outfit for the chance to scope out trouble, however, he was not to hard to spot, seeing as how he really was the only french man in the entire town.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Saeko wandered the streets. She had nothing to do unless someone hired her or made trouble for her.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) This is no so bad. He thought with a shrug. i do not understand why people complain so much that these streets are so dangours. then again, they claim it is only dangrous thanks to the kings brother....that snake! his look went from courious to a scowl within seconds.

Winter Rose Phantom "thank you teacher"she said to her Master and then she bowed and left the training area walking out to the streets of the castle's city

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. Work for her was not so good these days.

Winter Rose Phantom Elundari walked

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Saeko noticed the magician's apprentice walking down the street. She went up to her and said "hi"

Winter Rose Phantom "Hello."she said back

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2010 07:47AM) (new)

Xena watches over the King. making sure there was nobody near to attack him or do him any harm.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So......how are you?" Saeko asked Elundari.

Winter Rose Phantom "I am good and you?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay."

Winter Rose Phantom "That's good"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah."

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Brynna waited in the shadows of a dark alley scoping out her next target to steal from. She was dressed in dull ratty clothes and you could tell she was not a person you wanted to come across at night from the hard, flat look in her eyes.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Saeko looked around for something to do. "Do you know if anything interesting is going on around here?"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he sighed. once again, his work was worthless, however he did not wish to return to the king, if his rat brother was there, but that ws his job as royal gurad captian. Shrugging, he begian heading back.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Xena kept her Guard up not wavering.

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica When Brynna spotted her target, the captain guard, she walked out and 'accidentally' bumped into him. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying any attention to wear I was going!" as she was saying sorry she quickly grabbed the money in his pocket and transfered it into hers, without him feeling a thing. As she moves away from him she says "Again I'm so sorry." Then continues on her way slipping into another dark alley.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) He blinked and huffed. "Regardez où vous allez la prochaine fois" he snarled softly as he walked on then, not relising what was missing, but keeping an mental image of the person just in case.

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Brynna made sure there was no one around when she slipped out of the alley continuing on her way, making sure no one could see where she was going so they wouldn't be able to see where she stayed.