Warrior Cats: Surviving till the end discussion

Roleplay > Wind

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur blinked her gold eyes open. She got up and strechted, carrying herself outside. She walked into the sunlight.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur flicked her tail in hello.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded and padded up to him. "I am thinking of going hunting." She meowed. "Wanna come?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded. "Come on!" She purred and walked to the entrance.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur walked out of camp. She perked her ears and walked around trying not to step on a twig.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur stopped with paw in mid air. She darted into a bush and came out with a squrill.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded. "Thanks."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur buried the squrill and smiled back.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur did the same.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur perked her ears. "What is it?" SHe asked.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur cocked her head.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur shrugged. "Was it prey?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments "Fox? Clan cat?" She asked determined to know.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded. "I can't smell anything." She meowed.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur perked her ears and looked past WildStar. "Rabbit!" She called and charged after it.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur was outrun by the rabbit. She looked at it go through a hole. "Mouse dung!" She swore then looked ahead. ((Soemthing cool needs to happen so I have an idea)) A huge dog was looking at her not a tree length away.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur screeched. "DOG!" She began to run. The dog gave chase.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded. She turned right and ran faster. The dog fell for it and chased direction after her.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur looked back. Blood was seeping from it's side. "Starclan! Make it stop!" She swore. The dog focused on AcornFur.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur sniffed the air. "The squrill! It smells the squrill blood on me!" She looked at the dog wich was a whisker away from her. Then she felt sharp fangs lift her off the ground by her tail.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur screeched like furry and bit at the dogs muzzle.

message 22: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Icerose watched from a distance.

message 23: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Icerose ran to the camp and got her herbs ready.

message 24: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Icerose checked all the things she might need:
Cobweb
Comfrey
Dock
Dried Oak Leaf
Goldenrod
Horsetail
Marigold
Poppy Seed
Stinging Nettle

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur was thrown in the air and landed with a muted thud. She gasped, the wind nocked out of her.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur clantched her teeth. She stood up weakly. She limped over to WildStar.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur gasped.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur breathed out in releif. "Thank starclan! Did you see them?"

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments "WhiteKit. And her freind BlackKit." Her heart felt torn when she mentioned her daughter, and the little black kit that was an orphan.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded, heart broken. "Okay, keep a eye out for them though." She meowed. "I wish to know about WhiteKit that's all.."

((G2g))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments ((Sorry.......homework... be on later maby!))

AcornFur smiled.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt walked into camp. She dropped a few mice onto the fresh-kill pile.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt's eyes widened. She bounded over to Wildstar, "What happened?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt grimaces. "Are you okay?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt runs and gets Icerose.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt stays at the entrance. "Can I help?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt nodded and went to help Acornfur.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur smiled for the help.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt smiled back.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur nodded.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt helped Acornfur to the med cat's den.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt laid down next to him. "So what will we do about the dog?"

((g2g ))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments AcornFur sat in a nest of moss. She listened to what StarPelt and WildStar where saying.

((Make a dude at WeeWorld.com be my freind! I will tell ya my username when you make ad due.1))

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 179 comments ((YAY! Ok my udername is WarriorGoth))

AcornFur sighed. She had to get out of this nest!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt yawned. "Where is the dog now?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt nodded. "Okay."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what do we do about it?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((her))
"What?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Starpelt shrugged. "So?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)