The Sword and Laser discussion

Podcasts > Veronica gets spoiled - The S&L Podcast #42

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ragnar (new)

Ragnar Finnvik | 3 comments Regarding HBO never doing fantasy - I hate to break it to you guys, but I believe those vampires in True Blood might be made up :)

Great show - and great to hear you guys are looking forward to AGoT - it looks great, and it seems like HBO is really pushing it. They even gave the show the last spot in their fall/winter promo with some nice beheading-action :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jtqh6...

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Kelly (ptekelly) | 206 comments Favourite Douglas Adam's quote

Zaphod: `I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered.'

Ford: `Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the shrapnel.'

message 4: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4142 comments I use the "Must be a Thursday" line all the time. About half of my coworkers get it. SOOOO glad to be done with TMIAHM.

message 5: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4142 comments Wait...just got further into the show. Tom...since when was Churchill part of the American revolution? :)

message 6: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6255 comments Veronica will always be fresh.

message 7: by Nicolai (new)

Nicolai (nemoi) | 47 comments I felt really guilty listening to the show this morning... sorry Veronica! When I posted the threat was already marked for spoilers, so I thought only people who had read through the whole thing would read it.

message 8: by Micah (last edited Sep 16, 2010 10:58PM) (new)

Micah (onemorebaker) | 1071 comments Learned two things from this podcast. I need to work on my titles and I can't spell :). Thanks for the mention guys, you had me cracking up. I'm sorry Veronica got spoiled by the thread. Can't wait to see what the next book options are.