What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance -secret kid - dead best friend [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (natkors) I read this book back in the 80's. It's about a girl whose best friend has died. The best friend wants her to go through her things and decide what to do with them. This puts the heroine in direct contact with the best friend's husband who she had a relationship with when they were teenagers.

The hero and heroine start to reconnect and toward the middle of the book, the heroine's teenage son shows up - this is also the hero's kid, one he never knew about. He gets the heroine to marry him and after some setbacks (I think I remember her getting too much gas when they are scuba diving on their honeymoon and thinking he is trying to kill her), they live happily ever after.

The heroine finds a letter from the best friend in the back of the attic telling her she doesn't care what happens to her stuff, she wanted to bring the two together to solve whatever was bothering them (she suspected they had something between them).

It's been driving me nuts trying to recall the name of this book!

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (natkors) Somehow, someway, I was able to get to the title of this book. It's a Silhoutte Special Edition called Rapture Deep by Anne Lacey.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Thanks, Natalie, for letting us know! I'm glad you found it.