Love Inspired Books discussion

Just have to say

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments I just love these books I have probably read close to 100 if not more of them since I first started back on 2005 or so. I stopped reading them for a while but now that I have a Kindle I am back into them. Looking forward to talking about them with others!

message 2: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
Hi Abbie,

Thanks so much! I hope you'll tell us about some of your favorites!

Dream

message 3: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Abbie -- so glad you're getting more LI books with your Kindle. All of my Love Inspireds are now on Kindle and I'm excited to think more readers will get them that way.

message 4: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments Janet I loved Doctor Right! I think I read one or two of the Dry Creek books back when I used to get them through the mail. I love series and Dry creek looks good I will have to get them into my wish list. Its really need to connect with the authors of Love Inspired. This is neat. :)

message 5: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Abbie -- we authors like to connect with readers, too. That's one thing I particularly like about Goodreads. Glad you enjoyed Doctor Right.

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments I am thinking the ebook option is a good way for aussies to buy the books cheaper as you can have the kindle option on the laptop.
Nice to see you Abbie.

message 7: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments That is so true, Ausjenny. When you've shared how much more the books are in Australia, I would think it would be a real bargain to get ebooks (if you could get a cheap e-reader) --

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments So far the ereaders for aussies are around $240
but I could read on the computer.

message 9: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments How much does a book cost you? I used the kindle app on my iPod for almost a year before buying the kindle when the price dropped. Nice to see you too Ausjenny.

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments in australia LI are around $8.95

message 11: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments Yikes!

message 12: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 253 comments Ausjenny wrote: "in australia LI are around $8.95"

Whola! That is alot.

message 13: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments yep
and with our dollar doing so well you would think they would come down. I did get alot on sale for $1 each which was nice but as I dont get to the city often I dont always get the sales.

message 14: by Love Inspired (new)

I use the Kindle app on my iPod as well... it's really quite handy for those of us who can't afford a Kindle. :)

message 15: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 253 comments Love Inspired wrote: "I use the Kindle app on my iPod as well... it's really quite handy for those of us who can't afford a Kindle. :)"

I was looking for that. How can I find it in my iPod?

message 16: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments after today I wont be buying any books for awhile.
had an eye test and I need glasses (im in shock!) more so that it will cost around $370+ which I do not have. this on top of $160 for the dentist. The ebooks may be the way for me to go.

message 17: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments Terri wrote: "Love Inspired wrote: "I use the Kindle app on my iPod as well... it's really quite handy for those of us who can't afford a Kindle. :)"

I was looking for that. How can I find it in my iPod?"

You have to have the iPod touch and then you have to download the kindle app from the iTunes app store.

Ausjenny-sorry about the glasses.

message 18: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 253 comments I have iPod . I don't know which one of them I should download it.

message 19: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments The iPod Touch looks like the iPhone. Its the only one you can get the Kindle app on.

message 20: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 253 comments I will see what I can find it on my Ipd touch

message 21: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments Just type Kindle in the search field of the app store. :)

message 22: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 253 comments Ah thanks! Got it now.

message 23: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments Cool :)

message 24: by Love Inspired (new)

yay! Isn't it handy? And you can mess with the screen to make the type bigger, too.

message 25: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Allison, good info for the rest of us. Ausjenny is in Australia and I think things are pricier there.

message 26: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments Im in australia.
I ended up with multi focals and am getting prescription sunglasses also its costing $650 which is still nearly $200 cheaper than where they were tested.
If I got bi focal it would be cheaper.
Here we have a few cheaper places but not where I am so traveling there by bus twice once to buy and once to pick up would actually cost more in the end as I dont drive and they are a few hours away.
I could have saved without getting the sunglasses but as I am outside alot I figured I really do need them.