BHSU - MSCI Goodreads Group discussion

New to Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renae (new)

Renae I. | 3 comments Being the book nerd that I am, this is an exciting website. It is fun to rate books I have read and see what others think about the same books. Can't wait to hear from my classmates about pic books we are reading. I am always integrating new books into my writing program so I look forward to hearing about new titles.

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Chandler | 1 comments It's my kind of site too. :) Read the Girl With the Dragon Tatoo!!! Awesome!

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Tinker-madsen | 1 comments I read the whole series. They were great books.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Cynthia wrote: "It's my kind of site too. :) Read the Girl With the Dragon Tatoo!!! Awesome!"

I started reading that this summer and had a really hard time getting into it... but it is on my list of books to read (after masters!).

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Mccue | 1 comments I read the whole series in one week....I couldn't put them down. But I got behind on everything else lol

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 1 comments I was going to read them this summer, but ended up reading a lot of teen reads that my nieces and my daughter said I needed to. I am reading some really good books...I love to read and read and read...
Sarah wrote: "Cynthia wrote: "It's my kind of site too. :) Read the Girl With the Dragon Tatoo!!! Awesome!"

I started reading that this summer and had a really hard time getting into it... but it is on my list ..."

Sarah wrote: "Cynthia wrote: "It's my kind of site too. :) Read the Girl With the Dragon Tatoo!!! Awesome!"

I started reading that this summer and had a really hard time getting into it... but it is on my list ..."

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniewise) | 2 comments Hey all, this is a cool site. I am going to spend some time to day navigating around the site. I have posted 2 books but they don't show up in our discussion area (?). Help. Stephanie

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniewise) | 2 comments OK, I think I kind of have this figured out, but I could change my mind.

message 9: by Judy (new)

Judy | 1 comments Okay classmates any suggestions on good chapter books, so I can get started on Module 4. If you want a book to read, A Long Way From Chicago, is fun, fast and hilarious...easy to get into. My daughter also recommended the Westing Game, but I'm having a hard time getting into it.