harry potter fans discussion

this is pathetic

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby | 10 comments Mod
This is kinda pathetic. Hardly anyone has been active in this group for a long time.

message 2: by James (new)

James Beech (czaiser94) | 1 comments haha

message 3: by Mary (last edited Sep 16, 2010 05:37AM) (new)

Mary (MaryFaulkner) | 2 comments Alright already! We are currently reading The Goblet of Fire and I am annoyed with Dumbledore. If you had a young boy under your charge and you knew that the most powerful evil wizard, and all his buddies, wanted him dead wouldn't you have a talk with him when his name came out of the triwizard cup? The kid is freaking out, scared, and lonely and no adult has said a single word! It really irks me. I was irked by this in the other books but I can't remember specific references. Anyone?

message 4: by Mary (last edited Sep 16, 2010 06:02AM) (new)

Mary (MaryFaulkner) | 2 comments Mary wrote: "Alright already! We are currently reading The Goblet of Fire and I am annoyed with Dumbledore. If you had a young boy under your charge and you knew that the most powerful evil wizard, and all hi..."

Lee just pointed out that ultimately these stories are told from a kids perspective and from a kids perspective adults never really care. I am still irked.

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby | 10 comments Mod
I think that means you've been being more active, so I guess that's good.