Moning Maniacs discussion

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (last edited Sep 14, 2010 03:36PM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 352 comments Mod
i found this on KKM's facebook. i think its lovely.

From Crystal: There's a few things going on here; The textual theme "Two Worlds Collided" is representative of how different Mac & Barrons are from one another. Visually, the pink circle which is the "center" of the story is coming into Barron's world. Likewise, his world is coming into hers - displayed with the sunset "desert-like" motif along the bottom of the images. Also, we have an image of Dublin which is the one that brought them and binds them together.

In addition, the manipulation is meant to be the scene in Dreamfever when Jericho lays in bed with his hands behind his head and watches Mac dance. "Dark Mac" also is represented alongside their making love to reiterate the collision of lives and the changes it brings. There is also a touch of a rainbow above Jericho in bed to represent his "Rainbow Girl" nickname.

source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid...

message 2: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
I need to see more info about the movie!! Why don't we know anything still?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments Thanks for posting the pic (and link), Mariya! I'm so borrowing that for another Fever discussion.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments Who is the girl in the picture on the front page of this group? I really like her look for Mac.

is mee... kissa Stacia wrote: "Who is the girl in the picture on the front page of this group? I really like her look for Mac."

not sure.... i think it might be Kristen Bell

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments Kristen Bell is the girl in the picture that Mariya just posted, and the girl on the front page doesn't look like her at all to me. Am I just looking at it wrong?

message 7: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

They are not the same. But the one at the group pic is just a model, not an actress.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments I like her look for Mac though. It's too bad she's not an actress. She reminds me of Mac with her back turned on the cover of book 4.

message 9: by Mariya (last edited Sep 18, 2010 12:40PM) (new)

here i a digital art piece of mac and barrons.

source: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&amp...

message 10: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

I love it, although I still picture in my mind a huge Barrons,lol. ore muscular.

message 11: by is mee... kissa (new)

is mee... kissa that looks awesome... obviously not what i pictured in my head with my horrible lack of imagination... but still awesome!

message 12: by Mariya (new)

i love looking at fanart for different series just to see what people have come up wit. b/c a lot of their fanart is simply amazing!

message 13: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments I agree, this fanart is really good, but the Barrons figure looks like a Johnny Depp. Cute and all, but on the small side.

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 329 comments His face looks like Ben Barnes to me. Its neautiful, but not what I envisioned. the girl needs a bigger chest adn he needs to be more muscular. i don't like the girls face either. It feels alittel unbalanced. I love the color.

message 15: by is mee... kissa (last edited Jan 17, 2011 01:44PM) (new)

is mee... kissa hey! he does kind of look like Ben Barnes!
i like the moon in the background.

message 16: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiasomers) | 28 comments As much as I love the Fever series, I was not thrilled with the music choices used in the books. Being a music lover myself and having a passion/hobby for graphic design, I decided to put together my own fanmix for the series. What started out as one cd quickly grew into two. I have finished the cd covers, but am still working on tweaking my song selections. Just thought I would share them with you.. I really impressed myself with how well they turned out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments Those are gorgeous!

message 18: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia | 5 comments OOHHH...love the choice of David Gandy as Barrons!

message 19: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

Nice!

message 20: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Oh my gosh, those are beautiful!!! You could market them, lol, if she gave you permission.

message 21: by Susie (new)

Susie | 5 comments Oh my goodness, Kia, those are incredible! As Cynthia mentioned, excellent choice for Barrons.

message 22: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiasomers) | 28 comments Thanks everyone!! I worked really really hard on them, so I am glad that you all like them. I thought that image of David Gandy was perfect for Barrons because he seems very mysterious and even a little dangerous. I cannot wait to finalize my songs so I can print them and enjoy.

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 329 comments please list them here!

message 24: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiasomers) | 28 comments True Love Forever wrote: "please list them here!"

When I am done with it, I will upload everything onto the discussion about music that reminds you of the series.

Samina The Story Devourer  | 28 comments Wow, thanx Kia.Would love to hear it.

message 26: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiasomers) | 28 comments It took a while, but I finally got around to finishing my Fever Series fanmix. It's nice to be able to turn on a playlist that reminds you of the series when you wish you could dive back into them again. I'm really happy with the way they turned out… I hope you all enjoy them as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 329 comments I just listened to all of the songs on youtube and love most of them. And I can see how they fit. The first Twilight sound track was awesome and music like this. I didn't like the second movies sound track. i am going to download them to my mp3 player. thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Soundt...

message 28: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiasomers) | 28 comments True Love Forever wrote: "I just listened to all of the songs on youtube and love most of them. And I can see how they fit. The first Twilight sound track was awesome and music like this. I didn't like the second movies sou..."

I'm glad that you approve of my selections and enjoyed it enough to download them. I def have a little fetish of needing appropriate playlists for all my favorite books. This particular one took a while to finish, but of all the fanmixes I have made, this one fits the best, lyrically speaking. Your def right about twilight. The first official soundtrack was my favorite as well. Anyways.. Enjoy!!