The Familiars Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Regular Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((So when do we start??))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll let you start. :) ))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments ((someone should start. Start startstart start start start start!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked around at the park and smiled slightly it was her favorite place to draw.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments Alya whistled a slight tune as she sat down on a tree stump.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked up and smiled slightly seeing a girl sit on the stump she was darwing. She proceeded to draw her in.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus pressed herself against a tree.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments Yashta padded up behind Magus, watching her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments ((midevil rp? Rp addicts? Rowan? Robin? Will? Please?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((I did!!!!!!!oh sorry))
Magus smiled at her familiar and scratched behind her ears.

Spark padded towards Alya and meowed quickly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((What do the familiars do? Mine doesn't have a loyal.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments Yashta purred slightly and spoke. "Just a little more to the left.."

Alya smiled at her familiar and pulled a leaf off of her fur. "Whatis it?" she asked.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus grinned and moved her hand over.

"Nothing I just couldn't find you," Spark said her eyes were as big as saucers now and she blinked.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments He purred louder, winding around her legs.

She laughed. "well, you found me."

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus smiled and leaned back against a tree trunk.

Spark grinned and batted her eyelashes.

message 17: by Rielle (new)

Rielle (Icefire) Skia noticed the sky; she always noticed when something was wrong with the sky. The panther slipped out of the alley, waending her way through the quiet streets until she came upon the bench where Faine LaCarione was sitting. Skia purred and hopped up beside her mistress, and as she jumped she changed, so there was a black cat with icy blue eyes sitting on the bench beside the girl.
"There's a powerful little elemental by the park," whispered the familiar.
"Well then, what are we waiting for?" demanded the wizard. When Faine stood, her many beads and bangles clinked and rattled together, making a melodious harmony that accompanied the friends on their stroll to the park.

message 18: by Rielle (new)

Rielle (Icefire) Faine bowed to the girl, who looked about her age.
"Faine LaCarione, at your service," she said in her litlting accent. "Is that your familiar?" she added, nodding to the cat.

Claudia the Night Owl (claudiamancilla) Andy hopped up onto giselle's shoulder

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle smiled "Hi andy" she said softly scratching his head softly.

message 21: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((is this where the familiars are or the wizards?))

Claudia the Night Owl (claudiamancilla) ((both i believe))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"And how are you today?" she asked the cat stroking him softly.

Claudia the Night Owl (claudiamancilla) "i'm doing good" Andy answered as he lay on giselle's lap

message 25: by Wingstar (last edited Oct 26, 2010 05:58AM) (new)

Wingstar Shadow sat and looked around, tired. She yawned, putting her head down to rest on her paws. She lickeed her paw, hoping for it to stop itching from her snagged claw.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey!!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle giggled softly and scratched his tummy "good, good" she said softly still looking around.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol was perched in a tree, looking at all the people in the park. Though she was an eagle, she managed to hide in the tree rather well. She looked at all the loyals and their familiars and sighed.

message 29: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Shadow stopped and looked around. i wonder if there are any other familiars here? she asked herself

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol looked over at Shadow.

message 31: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Shadow sighed, hearing something with her good ears she turned around and looked at Sol. She flicked an ear in greeting.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol nodded a hello in response, then looked at the others in the park. Do you have a loyal? she asked Shadow.

Claudia the Night Owl (claudiamancilla) (( D: no one roleplays here anymore))
Andy got up and padded over to the shade of a nearby tree.

message 34: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments ((no one roleplays here anymore))

message 35: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments ((i mean seriously... I miss roleplaying! someone! please post!))

message 36: by Makani (new)

Makani | 22 comments Custard (the new familliar) stalked on her loyal: Lora and attacked playfully.

message 37: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments ((yay!))

message 38: by Makani (new)

Makani | 22 comments Then spying a mouse, Custard chose to use her stalking skills for good
use. She was quieter than dead night. Crouching low, she pounced the mouse, Lora said "Mouse for dinner tonight I guess."

message 39: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments ((i already forgot the whole plot :( ))

message 40: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments ((what was my character's name again?))

message 41: by Makani (last edited Aug 02, 2012 11:02AM) (new)

Makani | 22 comments ((i dont think you had one unless you happen to be a deleted member.))

message 42: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments ((ur probably right...))

message 43: by Makani (new)

Makani | 22 comments ((make one up Sofia.))

message 44: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiahsu) | 15 comments Lizette's eyes gleamed with curiosity... What's next? she thought.

message 45: by Makani (last edited May 06, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

Makani | 22 comments Custard ran all around the park, batting at the swings.