The Familiars Roleplay discussion

The Books > Field Guide

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew, Author (new)

Andrew Jacobson (familiarsauthor) | 16 comments Mod
Here's just a start of some of the creatures inhabiting Vastia!

SHADOW HOUNDS: conjured by the cave shamans in Udula and sold in the sewer markets of Bridgetower, these wisps of smoke appear as hunting hounds and are used by bounty hunters like Grimslade to chase their prey

GUNDABEASTS: creatures from the Beyond; rhino-like monsters that stand ten feet tall on their hind legs, with plated armor on their body and horns on their heads

7 HEADED HYRDRA OF MUKRETE: a seven headed dragon guarding the Sunken Palace of Mukrete; each head has a different power, from breathing fire to spitting acid

OCTOPOT: Agdaleen the gray-haired witch throws octopus intestines into her cauldron, causing it to sprout eight arms that attack

message 2: by Andrew, Author (new)

Andrew Jacobson (familiarsauthor) | 16 comments Mod
I'll keep adding to this...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments I'm so sorry, but with all the books I have had to read, I have only just started the book. I hope I can get the concept quickly and get in the rp before it gets too far along!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments Reading like mad!

message 5: by Makani (new)

Makani | 22 comments There should be more.