The Familiars Roleplay discussion

The Books > Characters

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew, Author (new)

Andrew Jacobson (familiarsauthor) | 16 comments Mod
Here are the characters you need to know about if you haven't read the book yet!

ALDWYN: a streetwise orphan alley cat who gets mistaken as a familiar by a young boy wizard; he pretends he has telekinesis to fit in with the other familiars and ends up going on a dangerous adventure to save his "loyal"

SKYLAR: a know-it-all blue jay with the magical talent of casting illusions; she also dabbles in dark magic, hoping to master necromancy - the ability to bring back the dead

GILBERT: a bumbling tree frog who can see the past, present, and future in puddles of water... at least some of the time; he's not a very good familiar and he wishes his father was more proud of him

JACK: a young boy wizard who picks Aldwyn as his familiar

MARIANNE: Jack's older sister, a 3rd year wizarding student at Kalstaff's cottage with a good grasp of spellcasting; Gilbert's loyal

DALTON: a peer of Marianne's also studying at Kalstaff's cottage; Skylar's loyal

KALSTAFF: an older master wizard teaching Jack, Marianne, Dalton, and their familiars about spellcasting and magic

QUEEN LORANELLA: the evil queen of Vastia who kidnaps Jack, Marianne, and Dalton

GRIMSLADE: the bounty hunter chasing after Aldwyn to get a cash reward

message 2: by Condwiramurs (new)

Condwiramurs (adaraschia) Dang it, the characters sound great. This is making me even more agitated about my inability to purchase books at the moment! I'll have to see if I can get someone to buy a copy for me via "puppy eyes". XD

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments Adaraschia wrote: "Dang it, the characters sound great. This is making me even more agitated about my inability to purchase books at the moment! I'll have to see if I can get someone to buy a copy for me via "puppy e..."

lol!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments i finished the book in less than a day's worth of reading.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments not because it was short, just because i was bored and read quickly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments yeah...i have no life.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments i'm here at my school's bookfair, at 7 at night. I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Adam, Author (new)

Adam Epstein | 10 comments Mod
Hey, Fallen Angel... thanks for reading it so fast! Tell everyone at the bookfair about the familiars! Who was your favorite character?

message 9: by Adam, Author (new)

Adam Epstein | 10 comments Mod
Adarachia, I hope you scrounge up some pocket change soon. Love to chat about the book with you!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments Adam wrote: "Hey, Fallen Angel... thanks for reading it so fast! Tell everyone at the bookfair about the familiars! Who was your favorite character?"

Well...favorite characters are generally not able to be picked! Especially by me. I loved all characters, and thought they were all awesome in different ways!

message 11: by Makani (new)

Makani | 22 comments Well...favorite characters are generally not able to be picked! Especially by me. I loved all characters, and thought they were all awesome in different ways!

Me too!