The Familiars Roleplay discussion

The Books > The Familiars (#1)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew, Author (new)

Andrew Jacobson (familiarsauthor) | 16 comments Mod
I guess this is where I talk about The Familiars! It's my brand new fantasy adventure book about the magical animal companions to wizards and witches. Some have described it as Harry Potter meets The Warriors. It's going to be a series, and a 3D animated movie! You can learn more about The Familiars here:

www.thefamiliars.com

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Wildpelt wrote: "yep!"

cool

message 3: by Adam, Author (new)

Adam Epstein | 10 comments Mod
If you guys have any questions, please ask. That's why we are here. Plus, to play!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 20 comments I think I read this book in about two or three hours, but I didn't check the clock because I was so into it! I about jumped when my mom called me for dinner.

message 5: by Brenda (last edited Sep 27, 2010 10:24AM) (new)

Brenda | 26 comments I am curious about how you chose the names for the familiars.

ETA: I personally love the name Aldwyn and Skylar. I even enjoy the name Gilbert in the story plus I love tree frogs. They all seem to work really well. Again more curious about the hows and whys of the selection for the names.

message 6: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 26 comments Adam did you ever bronze your ARC? and Andrew have you listened to the audiobook yet? Any new information to report on the movie and the book tour?

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 26 comments just curious if the authors are still out there?

message 8: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 26 comments was hoping to get some updates on how things are going

message 9: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 26 comments yep your probably right thanks

message 10: by Makani (new)

Makani | 22 comments I absolutly love your book Andrew thanks for suggesting it.

Also its right now being read by my best friend; I wonder where she is in the story.