-look
-etc...

also...
-when and where you should meet
-your ideal date
-etc...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

you ideal guy
-characteristics:he should be nice.good with children.and very talkative.
-look's:has to have a cute nose,cute jaws,and cute teeth.((I know i am hopeless and weird))
-etc...None

also...
-when and where you should meet:At target
-your ideal date:sipping coke and talking.
-etc...none

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 6 comments lol Target =]

lolzz thts a nice place to meet! XD

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah my guy has to be Hot,funny,and really sweet!

message 5: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments The normal, huh? I dunno. I'm rather picky. First of all, I prefer it if they are older and taller than me. I'm really independent so I need them not to be scared. Probably do some sort of martial arts (like me) and can fight (not like fight fight) with me physically sometimes. Have a sense in music and be smart. I mean like intelligent. I can't stand it frankly when boys are dumb (as unfortunatly they usually are). I don't really care about the really sweet part. He had better care about nature and animals (like me), preferably a Vegetarian. Doesn't get me flowers that are picked, but brings them in a flower pot. I really like keeping plants. Hot..... I don't think so. I don't really favor that. He should have a sense of humor..... And is helpful. Although that DOES NOT mean always helping me. I'm completly capable of doing things on my own. And I'm proud. And I'm not easily hurt. (like emotionally) So they had better be independent too.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments How's Amy doing with Jared huh????

Ok, here is my rant...

WHY limit yourself to a strict outline of the "perfect guy"????? You think you know what is perfect for you??? Ok, have you actually MET your perfect guy? Probably not!! You MUST have had an idea of what you THOUGHT you wanted for anything, (choose a random instance, please) right? And most likely, one of these ideas were COMPLETELY WRONG! Then HOW, my good peers, do you expect our fickle minds to know what our perfect guy is like?? You never know if you like a food until you try it! Is not this the same for ALL aspects of life, including the Love Life??? I am not saying that you should try someone who is an alcoholic for instance, just because you have never tried dating one, please don't get me wrong! I am just saying that if your "Perfect Guy" NEEDS to be older, or dark haired, or of specific aspirations and professions, (yeah I know, LAME examples) then open up! Your Perfect Guy might be standing right next to you RIGHT NOW!!!

Thanks for allowing me to vent/rant. I REALLY don't want to offend anyone, I'm just speaking my mind!

Again, thanks, may you find He Who Loves You!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I think we're just putting down what we would like our perfect guy to have, look like, etc. Not that we only date those that have blonde hair, blue eyes. You get what I mean? Idk, just thought I'd add that as a defense Jessica. :)

I do agree with you on this though:
"Your Perfect Guy might be standing right next to you RIGHT NOW!!! "

I dont mean any of this is offense to you jessica :)

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments Oh hey no! I don't have a problem with little things offending me! But yeah, I'm just sayin that if you expect your Fantasy Dream Guy to be real, you might be waiting for a while! Just making that distinction. Yeah I totally get it!

message 9: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
very very very very very very very very attractive blonde hair light eyes high cheekbones round face freckles

just as strong as me, very very artsy, SUPER friendly, doesn't try to show off, compassionate, caring, sensitive.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "Oh hey no! I don't have a problem with little things offending me! But yeah, I'm just sayin that if you expect your Fantasy Dream Guy to be real, you might be waiting for a while! Just making that ..."

Haha, phew, okay good. Cause I know a TON of people who go crazy when I say the tiniest thing, okay good. Haha, yah :)

message 11: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments My perfect guy list just got upgraded. And a few of the things on the last list got erased.

message 12: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I'm not as picky anymore either.

message 13: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) lol shadowcat good luck finding that guy

message 14: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
i know :( lol

message 15: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
and i pretty much found him
but he could be rude sometimes and did drugs

message 16: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) oh wow how old r u?

message 17: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod

message 18: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
so was he :(

message 19: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) wow

message 20: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) what kind of drugs?

message 21: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
no idea. i don't wanna know either

message 22: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
thing is i still have a crush on him

message 23: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) go to the topic boys boys boys and read my comment

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 54 comments Ugh. Its wierd, I have the strangest taste in guys...

Looks? I really dont know. Unusual. Out of the ordinary, but cute. Sometimes I fall for the beiber cut, but not normally. I like really unusual eyes... You know like BRIGHT blue or green. Like really pale. I dunno. I kinda want him to be taller than me, but ofcourse, that prob wont happen for awhile.. im 12. and 5'9. Anywayyyy, I prob want him to tan... easily. I don't care bout the color of thier skin, but I normally fall for either Irish, Italian, or african guys... or a mix. Lesseeee... Eyes are a big thing for me. I dont care about the hair color either... Just not red. Red on a guy kinda freaks me out.

Personality? First off, they have to be funny. All the guys I've liked have been HILARIOUS. Of course, I fall for the sweet guys too. But shy? Uh uh. NOT good for me. I kinda like either the guitarists, athletes, or drama boys... like into acting. I like a guy thats super sweet, and can tell if I'm in a bad mood. Cause I normally hide that, and its sweet when a guy can notice. Sadly, I fall for the jerks. :( Cant help it though... Ah well. Oh, and I love the idiots. Like the ones who climb down the wrong side of the bunkbed... and get stuck. Like pretty good GRADES but stuff like that. Like the goofy guys. :) I fall easily for the flirts. I like guys that can actually hold a conversation, and not be like oh... okay yeah, whatever you say. I like a guy that I can say I hate you, to, and he doesnt get offended. Guys that can put up with my drama queeness are a real plus. :) I normally like people, who do atleast one sport. And no, basket ball does NOT count. Football, hockey, rugby, and baseball are the only REAL sports. I love a guy who has a certain skill... And I dont want them to be a brainiac either. That just kinda annoys me.

message 25: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) yea the personality goes for me as it does for izzy

message 26: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
me too!!!

message 27: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
I really like a guy who doesn't do sports and loves theatre

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 54 comments :) My taste in guys is like wierd. Everyones like yeah, hes cute, but you like HIM???!?

message 29: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) lol

message 30: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Shadowcat wrote: "I really like a guy who doesn't do sports and loves theatre"

I prefer someone who does both......

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 54 comments Me too!!!!!! *highfives*

message 32: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments *high fives*

I'm not going to pretend I do theatre though. I would like to, but I'm better at sports.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 54 comments I do theatre... sadly, I'm terrible at sports. I can pitch, and skate, but when it comes to actually playin? I'm terrible.

message 34: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) im not i wanted to play in the soccer game to today but i couldnt bc i dnt have shin gaurds cleets or my jersy ((wich my coach gave to someone else!!! grr that bitch)) ok and plus i just came a back from camp so yea and my coach was all like i neeed u in the game! bc im really aggresssive and like thee girls on the team are like 'ahh! soccer ball' *blocks self* lol so yea and im not like that there are really like 3 girls who arent like that but the others some are good but just not too awesome

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 54 comments No offense... but I hate soccer.

message 36: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok i thought i did too ...till i started playing but personal poinions yo

message 38: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Lion Queen Izabel wrote: "No offense... but I hate soccer."

I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

idk about what he would look like, but he would be kinda nerdy...but in a sexy way. Our like 5th date would be him telling me to dress up really fancy, and I do. He takes me to a 7-eleven, and we get slurpees, and i run around the store without my shoes!!!!!lol! ((Romantic))

message 41: by linaaaa ~ (new)

linaaaa ~ (iwubu) | 4 comments well my bf is smart,funny,wierd,nice,sweet&sooooo funny!!!!!

message 42: by Bri (new)

Bri (bri465) My guy would be a total nerd. He would treat me as if I were his girl, even around his friends. He wouldn't be demanding, and he would let me do what I pleased. He would watch movies with me, and he would comfort me when I've had the hardest days in my life. He would love me for me, not for what I look like.

message 43: by Mermaidfreak89 (new)

Mermaidfreak89 | 25 comments aww i hope there really is a guy like that cause i havent met one yet

message 44: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 5 comments I think I would like someone who would leave me free to do whatever I pleased. And not try to change me in anyway whatsoever. I'm a free spirit and I don't like being controlled by anyone.

Little Miss Music | 1 comments sweet & kind

honey-brown eyes an golden-brown hair

We should meet at school because other people that I know, know if he's a good person or not

An awesome date would be going to the movies, and go-kart racing.

IE: my boyfriend and our first date:D