Hunger Games-RP(group extension) discussion

Dead Characters-Hall of Fame > Memorable deaths....

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 762 comments Mod
Did your charrie have a particularly memorable death? Do you feel a need to post it somewhere where it will never be lost? You can post it here, along with the posts leading up to it(if wanted).

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren Harryson

A girl(or was it a guy?) comes up to Wren's group of allies saying that she needs a couple people to sacrifice themselves to that he/she can live. Wren immediately shoots her hand up. She has loved a boy in her group of allies, Fyrenn, but didn't want to show it; afraid that they would be in the end and be forced to kill the other. So the guy(or girl) immediately stabs her and she goes down. Fyrenn comes over to her and is still mad at her, but stays with her. Wren asks him to kiss her, wanting to know what a kiss is like before she dies. He finally does and then says that he will die with her. Soon, her cannon goes off and is followed by Fyrenn's.

message 3: by Briaq (last edited Sep 14, 2010 06:30AM) (new)

Briaq  (briaq) | 23 comments When Duane killed our pack...that was just...epic...actually, the epic part was when we had all those people in the pack, and when I killed Rockie to get Elizabeth. But yeah, that was cool how Duane killed us all...BEST GAMES EVER!!!

LOL! Yes, that was cool. Was that.... arena... 2? or three?

Okay, brief summery(from what I can remember):

Elizabeth and Rockie=allies
Duane and Kayleen=bro and sis allies+careers
Bunch of random other characters(can't remember their names). I know Briaq, but there were a few others

Duane and Kayleen allied with this group of allies, with plot to backstab.
Briaq killed Rockie, and told Elizabeth he wasn't dead, and was at their camp. Elizabeth joined the alliance.
Duane and Kayleen killed, like, 4 people in the alliance.
Elizabeth freaked out and ended up dying in one of her traps she had set.
Then someone killed Duane and Kayleen... lol.

Only it was a million times better then that.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...Rose got away and bumped into Tosh (who had not been apart of the games before...he just popped up in the middle of nowere :P).
Tosh killed Duane and Kayleen...then allied with Rose...Rose died and then Tosh tried to Kill Lillie and Tyrel...
He ended up killing Lillie within an inch left of life.
Him and Tyrel escaped and then they came back for Lillie...so yeah thats how that Arena ended XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "LOL! Yes, that was cool. Was that.... arena... 2? or three?

Okay, brief summery(from what I can remember):

Elizabeth and Rockie=allies
Duane and Kayleen=bro and sis allies+careers
Bunch of ..."

((I wish we had something like that... but nowadays, people just write a couple of posts and they never seem to come back...))

((Yeah... I've been thinking we should have a special arena for those who used to be in the group, like, way back.... and for some of the more active members. That would be sooooo cool.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

what about mine's

((what about them?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Brandon's death was pretty memorable))

((then write it down!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon's, Was killed by Raine. He wanted to tell Rilla he loved her, but Raine stopped her from helping him.

Hm.... I have several charries with memorable deaths...
(arena 1(the first))
Felix: several people loved him, and when he died, one died at the same time, and another killed herself cause he had died

Val: Raven's boyfriend, was killed by Holly.

Holly: died in a very gory way.... Raven's revenge.

hm....
(arena 2?)
Maria: killed herself with fluffy white bunnies.

There's a ton more... I just can't remember them...

Hm... would Helena's count as memorable?

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) I'm not sure if it would count as memorable, but I thought it was cool... XD

Cevian Flynn, Arena 24

Cevian stumbled around and tripped on a medium-sized gumdrop. She fell into the river and splashed around, but it was no use. The thick, sickly-sweet, liquid substance kept pulling her under. She took in mouthfuls of it, unwillingly. She was flapping her arms and legs, but it didn't help. Her head became all the way under the vat of sugary goodness, and she suffocated. A cannon fired.