ANZ Authors discussion

ANZ Authors living Abroad

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soma (new)

Soma Helmi (somahelmi) | 8 comments Hey guys. Seeing as I'm an Aussie citizen living abroad, I thought I should start a thread for any other ANZ authors out there in the same situation. In my case it's a little bit more complicated, I was born here in Bali, am half Indonesian. But I did most of my high schooling over in Oz. Have just moved back to Indo in the last few years.

Hope to hear from more of you out there!

Sammi Ever After by Soma Helmi my book covers most of the places I've lived - Bali, Australia, England...

message 2: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Parker (pjparker) | 2 comments Hello, I am an Australian author, currently living in California. I have recently released my third work of historic fiction, America Túwaqachi: The Saga of an American Family. It follows a single family line through 18,000 years of North American history. Needless to say the research was extensive and it has been a very long journey to push the novel through the research / writing / editing / publication process. I trust that you will enjoy the adventure and romance of American history, as I certainly have. I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on this work.