All Half-Bloods of Gods discussion

Areas in Camp Half-Blood > The Property Line

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,318 (1318 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
Keep a look out for some monstors!

message 2: by Aββzβook (last edited Sep 23, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew stumbled into camp, a deep gash on his left arm. "What the heck was that?!" he shouted as he looked over his shoulder.
Atlanta appeared right in front of Drew, startling him. "That, my dear friend, would be a monster," she said as she hugged him.
"Oh my gosh! Atlanta?!" Drew asked, confused.
She looked at his left arm. "Did you not have a weapon or something?!" she exclaimed, clearly worried.
"A... what?!"
"Drew, you are so hopeless. Come on, lets get you to the Big House." ((going to the Big House))

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "you look pretty gashed up! First monster?" Alanna asked seeing the two come from the property line

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(slow down!)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara ran over to the property line. "Hey are you ok?'she asked concerned. She looked at the new kid. Suddenly she blushed.

message 6: by Aββzβook (last edited Sep 25, 2010 03:14PM) (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew grinned broadly and said, "Yeah, I'm good."
Atlanta stood motionless next to Drew.
"I'm Drew!" Drew said, still grinning. "And this," he motioned to the girl behind him, "is Atlanta."
Atlanta nodded quickly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure that cut looks bad."Sara said nodding towards the cut.

message 8: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew shrugged it off. "I'm fine, really."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

'Did you use your sword?"Sara asked. She blushed. "I just realized I don't know your name."she said. She looked at drew then quickly turned away. "I'm Sara child of Athena."Sara said.

message 10: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Sword?" Drew said confused. "And... do I know Athena??"
Atlanta stepped forward and said, "He doesn't know about... anything yet..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara nodded her head. "You have a long way to g."she said smiling. "dot' worry though."Let's go to the Big House to talk to Chiron."Sara said. She started to walk towards the Big house.

message 12: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew looked at Atlanta, confused.
Atlanta followed Sara quietly.
Drew tagged along, not wanting to be alone.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara walked alone side John. "Ok you know the Greek gods right, Zeus,Poseidon,Hades exc right?"Sara asked as they walked.

message 14: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew nodded. "Yeah. They were always so interesting. I can't believe we only spent two weeks learning about them!" Drew said, throwing his good arm up to emphasize his frustration.
Atlanta smiled, happy Drew was in his element: talking to people.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok well the Greek Gods are real. One of them is your parent."Sara said.

message 16: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew looked at Sara, and said simply, "Oh."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara winced. He was taking this to smoothly. Sara had been at camp the longest out of any campers, even John. Most kids were open mouthed and tried to do something stupid. "Everyone here is a Half-Blood or demi god."Sara explained. "Where you just came from was the "mortal world", no monsters can come though the Camp Boundary's."Sara said. "Your geek Parent will send you a sign claiming you."Sara explained. She didn't tell him that a lot of kids never got chosen. "Hopefully he will be lucky!"Sara thought.

message 18: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Sounds good to me," Drew said.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
--------------NIGHT----------------

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Horsefan101 wrote: "Sara winced. He was taking this to smoothly. Sara had been at camp the longest out of any campers, even John. Most kids were open mouthed and tried to do something stupid. "Everyone here is a Half-..."

((OMG! horsefan-you-wrote-geek-parent-that-is-such-a-good-joke...wait, you didn't do that on purpose?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(what are you talking about?)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((SARA SAYS "Your geek Parent will send you a sign claiming you."))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(opps lol yea i meant greek)

message 24: by Ethan (last edited Oct 03, 2010 12:28PM) (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri walked past the barrier at the end of the camp and past a pine tree. He collasped within three feet of the big house.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz reached the edge of the camp. "Lady Artemis hear my plea come to me please for I need your advise!"Liz said. Suddenly Artemis appeared. "Hello Liz.'Artemis said smiling. Liz bowed. Artemis opened her arms wide and Liz ran and hugged her. "I hate it here! Everyone is so odd and there are guys and I want to come back!"Liz said starting to cry. "Shh its ok I am afraid you can't though. "Artemis said. "Why?"Liz asked. "I need you here please stay for me."Artemis whispered. Liz nodded and Artemis dissapeared.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz heard someone walk near her. She quickly stopped crying and took out her bow and arrows. "Who's there?"She called. She slowly crept up to the sound. She rounded a tree and found a boy in the clearing. "Great just what I need!"Liz grumbled. She aimed her bow at the boy. W"ho are you?"Liz asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara came shooting down out of the sky next to Liz. Liz jumped. "Sara do you know him?"Liz asked bow still pointed at the boy. Sara shook her head.

message 28: by Ethan (last edited Oct 03, 2010 12:36PM) (new)

Ethan | 542 comments "I am Demitri Vladakov." replied Demitri in his heavy russian accent as he collapsed from the claw wounds on his face.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara jumped down from Gigi. She grabbed some nectar and gave a little to the kid. Sara sat him up against the tree. Liz slowly lowered her bow and went over to him.

message 30: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri's wounds began to close as he lay at their feet.

message 31: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta ran up behind Sara and Liz. "Who the Hades is that?!" she asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"He said his name was Demitri Vladakov."Liz said. "his accent sounded Russian so he may be Russian."Sara added.

message 33: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri raised his head and cackled.
"funny you should mention that name, I am his son."He groaned.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are you feeling?"Sara asked. Liz just glared at him. "Oh Artemis help me!"she wailed in her head.

message 35: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments "I feel better thanks." he replied as he pulled out his gun and handed it to her.

message 36: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri pulled out a bottle of vodka and took a swig.

message 37: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta took a step back. "G-gun?" she stuttered. Her eyes got wide as she took more steps back.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara jumped back. "A gun!?"Sara gasped drawing out her sword. Liz raised her bow and arrows.

message 39: by Ethan (last edited Oct 03, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

Ethan | 542 comments "What are you looking at tevarish?" asked Demitri

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm a gun!"Sara said.

message 41: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments " Wouldn't try it." He warned

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What does tevarish mean?" Liz asked.

message 43: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta yelped and ran towards the forest. ((going to the, you guessed it, Forest))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol)

Sara slowly lowered her sword. "why do you have it?"Liz asked.

message 45: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments " Means Unknown." he replied taking another swig and standing up.

message 46: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments (hey i am very sorry it is confusing i know)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara kept her eyes on the gun. Liz drew back her bow. "Wait a second your a demi god!"Sara said putting her sword away.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(vodka is that really ok?)

message 49: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri looked at the girl. " i use it against the monsters it has celestial bronze ammo."
"What is your name comrad?" he asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Sara daughter of Athena and this is Liz follower of Artemis."Sara said sitting down next to him.
Liz slowly lower her bow. "You know that a gun is unsafe?"Liz said. Sara ignored her. "where are you from?"Sara asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27