« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
Swim and relax!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

good!

message 3: by Emma (new)

Walks along the side of the beach in the sunset listening to the lapping of the waves and sighed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

who?

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((lakE!!!!!!!!!!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(kk i saw ur post btw0

message 7: by Emma (new)

((thnx!))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((kay))

message 9: by Emma (new)

Decides to go to archery practice and test out her skills.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

9just wondering could you put your characters name at the begging so we know who your talking about please)

message 11: by Emma (new)

ok sirry

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(ty)

message 13: by Emma (new)

----------------NIGHT-------------------

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhea ran over to the beach and dunked her foot in to the water, but it was hard because the water was really shallow near the beginning. It was too cold for her because of the early morning winds.
"Dad, get over here to this side of the world and MAKE IT WARMER ALREADY!"

message 15: by Emma (new)

Gasping Luce ran over,"There you are Rhea! Dude I've been looking for you! When I saw you weren't in your bed I'm all panicking and then I remembered you like this beach. So here you are now!"

message 16: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) (( I'm at archery... just so u know.....))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I'm sorry, too. I've been sitting bored in bed for a while and I couldn't sleep. Then I went to archery...I saw a deep hole in the bullseye, I knew that was yours, Luce. And Alex, don't do that. Freaks me out."

message 19: by Emma (last edited Oct 01, 2010 07:42PM) (new)

Luce laughed and said," It's alright man and I was just so freakin worried that you were going to be some Harpies breakfast!" Turning around toward Alex she said,
"Oh and you must be the famous Alex who scared our Rhea." Hmmm.... he is sort of cute thought Luce.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, ok, ok i get this, Emma))
((have you, alex?))
"Ha I've been running all around camp. You know I wanted to see you because...um, it's an Apollo thing...", she said looking over at Alex

message 21: by Emma (new)

Thinking about it she said,"Ya dude you are right. Anyway i want you to meet this dude because I heard you broke your arrow during practice. He LITERALLY CAN FIX ANYTHING!" ((Sorry I made an excuse for you to meet spencer))

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 02, 2010 09:38AM) (new)

"Really? That was a my special sword...you think he can?"

((thats k, its exactly what i hoped for))

message 23: by Emma (last edited Oct 01, 2010 08:13PM) (new)

"Pashaa, of course he can I've known him since I was little!" Luce said as she pulled Rheas's hand toward the Hephaestus Cabin.
((Continued at hepheastus cabin))

message 24: by Emma (new)

Luce came back over the hill and went back to Alex. "Hello, my name is Luce. Daughter of Apollo. How about you?' she asked lost in the stillness of his eyes. "They're beautiful' she gasped not bothering to keep that thought it in.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((is alex still here))

message 26: by Emma (new)

((I dunno)0

message 27: by Emma (new)

"That's funny. Were pretty much opposites. But I think deep down below we've got a lot of things in common.' Luce said smiling. She could read peoples emotions pretty well.

message 28: by Emma (new)

((Sweet middle name))

message 29: by Emma (new)

"So, how long have you been here" Luce asked kicking some sand.

message 30: by Emma (new)

"I would want to be a friend if Hades. I've been her for about a week. So I am sort of new" Luce replied. She smiled a sad smile and wished to make Alex feel better. She knew how it felt to be left out.

message 31: by Emma (last edited Oct 04, 2010 09:39AM) (new)

"Yes, but I really do like it here. Back at home nobody even knows I am here which is even BETTER. I never did like it there. Sometimes I get the weirdest feelings though of power and meaning. And I haven't eve found all my powers yet. They are deep below for a reason. Enough talk about me though. What can YOU do?" Luce said smiling. She really liked this boy for being a Hades kid.
(S'okay i was smiling really hard. I know this boy who said something like that)

message 32: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments (Okay Demitri is in Hades cabin now and needs alex to respond.)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlet came over here again. She saw them together but was too worried to notice.
"Hey Alex...I think, no I'm pretty sure...wait, how do you say this?...THERE'S SOMEONE IN YOUR CABIN!! And I don't think its human either..."

message 34: by Emma (new)

Luce smiled back and said," Alright, I guess I'll see you later." She was feeling quite content and looked at Scarlet and asked,"Well I've been gone for awhile. What have i missed"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlet half giggled, thinking about Spencer.
"Oh yeah, I think there are some new campers!"

message 36: by Emma (new)

Luce gave a hearty smile and replied," Oh, I was there for a second trying to see what all the commotion and the rumors are about. But, I didn't have much luck! So sad, too bad. But I do admit I was also looking for you."
((Is scarlet still here))

message 37: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((she's grounded...:(....))

message 38: by Emma (new)

((Uh, Oh))

message 39: by Emma (new)

((I know))

Pondering for a little bit Luce replied," Umm.. i think we were talking about your powers."

message 40: by Emma (new)

Luce laughed at that thought. "You know what's weird. it seems as if opposites attract. I am the sun you are the dark." Luce said thinking about it. She liked it.

message 41: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

Jerry | 6594 comments Mod
Wolfheart came striding up the beach, a bow in her hand and a quiver of arrows strapped to her back. "Hello," she said. "New here. I Wolfheart, Artemis-daughter. Who you?"

message 42: by Emma (new)

Luce was surprised and looked over to the girl. " Um, I believe your leader is my dear aunt. I am Luce daughter of Apollo."

message 43: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Nice to meet," Wolfheart said. "Good archer too?"

message 44: by Emma (new)

"Yes in fact. So how is my aunt doing. Haven't seen her since never." Luce replied. She never has seen or talked to her aunt. Her father prevented it for some reason.

message 45: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Not sure," replied Wolfheart. "Only met once, in dream. Was very proud and majestic. Like alpha female should be. What Apollo like?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool lol wolfheart talks like a wolf lolness))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Donatello wrote: "Wolfheart came striding up the beach, a bow in her hand and a quiver of arrows strapped to her back. "Hello," she said. "New here. I Wolfheart, Artemis-daughter. Who you?""

(i thought u were in the artemis cabin)

message 48: by Emma (new)

Luce laughedand said,"No offense taken. i could hardly stand them myself!"
(( yah its fine))

message 49: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

(no one was there so i came here)
"What 'haiku'?" Wolfheart asked, perplexed.

message 50: by Emma (new)

"Oh, it's a type of poem in Japan that they do. Father is obsessed with it! He is not very good." Luce said to Wolfheart.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23