Zombies! discussion

Other Media > Scare Tactics-Zombie

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments I love this show! Here is a zombie episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFpI2p...

message 2: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) | 14 comments This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMTI Productions, Inc

message 3: by Angie (last edited Jul 26, 2008 02:45PM) (new)

Angie | 118 comments OH Man that is a BUMMER! I hope people got to see it before it was pulled. How did you know all that copyright claim stuff? I went there and just saw the video was gone, no info on it.

Thanks for the update.

message 4: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) | 14 comments That's what it has in the red/pink banner area of YouTube's homepage when I try to pull it up. I just copied/pasted

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments Well at least the new season is on!

message 6: by Phoebebb (new)

Phoebebb Is the series called Scare Tactics? I’ve never heard of it. What network does is come on?

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments It comes on Sci-Fi channel I think on Tuesdays.. it is hilarious. The new season just started so check it out!

message 8: by Terry (new)

Terry (tbosky) | 58 comments "Is the series called Scare Tactics? I’ve never heard of it. What network does is come on?"

Y'know, the funny thing about the show is during the reveal they say, "Are you scared? You should be, you're on Scare Tactics!" I'm surprised more people aren't like, "WTF is that?"

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments I know... and do you realize people almost always answer the question...

Are you scared?

It is funny how our mind works when we are totally freaked out... I wouldn't think I could think straight to answer that question. Yet everyone says..." yes I'm scared."

message 10: by Jay (new)

Jay I just watched an episode of FEAR ITSELF (NBC) about zombies. It was called New Years Day. Pretty decent.

Here's the site, but I'm not sure if it works or not, I'm at work and most of the links are blocked.
http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Itself/video/...

Just thought I'd share.

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments I like the show Fear Itself... kinda different for the summer. Sometimes I am surprised it is on NBC then a cable channel.

message 12: by Terry (new)

Terry (tbosky) | 58 comments Fear Itself is a revamp of Showtimes' Masters of Horror.

message 13: by Jaz (new)

Jaz | 56 comments Jim, the link works brilliantly! I have to go pick up my little zombie fighter now, but she and I will watch this ASAP! Thanks!