Hunger Games-RP(group extension) discussion

Victor RP > Helicopter RP

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 762 comments Mod
((Rp here))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 762 comments Mod
((FROM OLD TOPIC:))

Midnight settled Night down and went to take the controls from Rosebud, "I know how to get to Raven, Stella, and Roxanne."

reply | delete | flag *

message 3: by ☀☄★Fierox, the Fox of Fire★☄☀ Jul 15, 2010 07:50am

Lylli sunk to the ground.
"What happens if the Capitol finds us?" she asked.

reply | delete | flag *

message 4: by willy wonka lovr (Heaven) Jul 15, 2010 03:15pm

"we will fight them." Midnight explained.

reply | delete | flag *

message 5: by ☀☄★Fierox, the Fox of Fire★☄☀ Jul 17, 2010 10:35am

"With what?" Lylli asked. "If they go hurt our families, we can't do anything about it!"

reply | delete | flag *

message 6: by willy wonka lovr (Heaven) Jul 17, 2010 02:54pm

"that's why we need to get to the president before he can do anything to us." Midnight said reasonably pushing Rosebud out of the way.

reply | delete | flag *

message 7: by Emilimcg Jul 17, 2010 03:22pm

"Are we killing the president!" Corla almost shrieked.

reply | delete | flag *

message 8: by willy wonka lovr (Heaven) Jul 20, 2010 12:06pm

"well that's the plan," Midnight said as Night grunted. "we'll have to find out what the rest of the plan is when we reach Stella, Roxanne, and Raven"

message 3: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) | 23 comments "How do we get into the Capitol?" Lylli asked.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ****
QQ

Sari entered the things and glared at everyone, she limbed over to a seat, a knife still in her hand.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lurie sat next to Reswyn and sighed, "Hey, we won." she smiled weakly at him.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments Sari looked at Lurie. She had the erge to say something, but didnt.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments "No, i cant." she said, evenly. she was looking straight, at nothing. "This isn't right..." she whispered.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((dang...this is gonna be hard cause Charlie can't really get on anymore, olo))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((what! oh, that is not a good object! why can he not?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((She lives in China, and goodreads is blocked for most of a year. So, she can mostly only get on during holidays and such. Plus, she skipped a grade, heading into High school, and the work there is sometimes over-powering.))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lurie looked over at Jason, who was on a table, where they were fixing him, and wondered how he would be.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((oh i do understand! School was much like that where i am from, but not blocked!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where are you from?))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((i am sorry, i am unable to say. But, it is a bit near there.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, okay. Sorry for asking! :/ Oh, okay))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((oh that is okay! I dont mind, i just hope no one would be mad at me that's all!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh no, no hard feelings =D. Hey, question, I can't figure Sari out...does she hate just certain people, or was there something Lurie did in the beginning that set her off? Idk, I just wanna know, LOL))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((lol, Sari is normally in a bad mood. She's tough and isn't too fond of most people at all. a bit like johanna, lol))

Sari glared at him. "Have fun in the victors village." she said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay,))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 841 comments ((So do the victors from 4 come here, now?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um, actually you guys can go straight to the Victors Villge if you want, lol. I'm not even really sure why we're in here, lol))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments "What cut off my leg?" she laughed a bit bitterly. "Gladly." She raised the knife above her leg.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lurie raised an eyebrow at Sari.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 841 comments Daren was pulled away from Mara almost as soon as he reached her. He was fixed up, then promptly dropped off at the victor's village in 9.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments Sari snarled at her. "What?" she asked, slightly annoyed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lurie smirked and looked out the window, ignoring her.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments Sari spun the knife around her finger. she sat back and closed her eyes tight.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((when'll they be in the village? olo))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((soon, i think))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((How about...now? :DD))