Hunger Games-RP(group extension) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,857 (1857 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 762 comments Mod
((RP your dead character here.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((LAST POST OF HERS FROM THE HUNGER GAMES-ROLEPLAY))

Rachel woke up and smiled. It was her birthday and she hoped it would be better then all her others; given the fact that she never had one. She got up and dressed, then she went out to the materials store and looked at all the pretty patterns.

Rachel looked at the robin's Egg Blue material and ran her fingers over it.

Rachel walked out, still eyeing the fabric. She walked along the beach and saw a couple in the distance. She smiled to herself.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Taki smiled at Rachel as he brushed up behind her. "Happy birthday, Rachel." He kissed her cheek, a friendly gesture. He handed her a cupcake beautifully decorated with a pink candle streaming with a hint of fire. "Make a wish," He whispered.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Taki! Thank you!" Rachel carefully hugged him, being careful not to touch him with the cupcake. She made a wish and blew it out. "This is the most sweetest thing I have ever tasted." she said truthfully.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Taki smiled a big smile. "I made it! I didn't think I could, but I did. I knew today was your birthday because Suziie always reminded me about it." His eyes hardened at her name. "I'd give anything to see her..." He half-whispered.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel smiled sadly, "I really wish that I didn't die on purpose now...Now, I know her story and, I think of how I could have made her life better." Rachel wiped a tear and then smiled. "Lets go to the Town Hall and watch the Arena...we could see hoe she is doing." Rachel said.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Taki nodded, keeping his head low. "I stopped watching when she turned into a vicious demon. Really, where did all that come from?" Taki gulped. "Rachel, tell me. What's her life story? You know her better then I do."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you, um...really wanna know?" Rachel asked sitting down in the sand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Taki nodded his head slowly. "I must know what's happened to her."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. She was brought up by gamemakers, she never had a family, never even really had a life. They just did experiments on her, making her stronger and fearful to others. She never knew love...until the games." Rachel said sadly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((i guess this is to Bella..))

"Made it right in the shop." He smiled and kissed her. "I love you."

Belladonna smiled happily. "I love you too."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((this is so inconvienent..))

He sighed and ate some cake.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

LunaBeth wrote: ""Okay. She was brought up by gamemakers, she never had a family, never even really had a life. They just did experiments on her, making her stronger and fearful to others. She never knew love...unt..."

Taki slowed his breaths. "So...I was in love with a mutt?" His eyes showed pain.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments Dove sat by the screen, nervous, her eyes flickering from Sari to Farid.

Anisha broke free from her captors and ran away, she curled up in a ball, frieghtnened.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, no, no, don't you dare call her a mutt! She was not a mutt...just, um...Oh, I don't know how to say it." Rachel put her hand on her head and finished her cupcake, "Thank you, I've got a terrible headache Taki...I'll see you around."

Halo Reach wrote: "((this is so inconvienent..))

He sighed and ate some cake."

((how?))

Belladonna watched him, then smiled and reached over with her fork and took some of his cake.

Αστραπές Φαρρών (Arik) wrote: "((Lynx, you gonna post first??))"

((sure...))

Alex kissed her cheek, then asked, "So what do you want to do today?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "Halo Reach wrote: "((this is so inconvienent..))

He sighed and ate some cake."

((how?))

Belladonna watched him, then smiled and reached over with her fork and took some of his cake."

((i made like 8 comments on it, so it is like my last group so i have to go all the way down...nvm))

He looked at her and smiled. "I'm full anyway."

((ooooooh. lol. It's close to the bottom for me.... like 7 up I think... lol.))

Belladonna giggled, then ate some more of his cake.

"Okay." Alex smiled.

((Yeah... shark! lol. Jk. I dunno.))

((Hm............. *thinks*.......... how about........ um....... I really have no idea.... *thinks*))

((? lol. hm..... I'm gonna type as I think. House can burn down. It can suddenly rain. They can have neighbors come over, they can go to town and shop, they can be swarmed by crazy peacemakers and... I dunno...))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "((ooooooh. lol. It's close to the bottom for me.... like 7 up I think... lol.))

Belladonna giggled, then ate some more of his cake."

He laughed and then smelled smoke. Looking up, fire was spreading around them and there was room for one person to leave. "BELLA!" they were seperated by a falling piece of wood. "Save the kids! Get out!"

message 26: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Sep 17, 2010 06:26AM) (new)

Belladonna started crying, but just ended up coughing. "Rash..." She sobbed, but turned and ran for the door.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments Dove watched horrified. poor Sari, poor farid. she thought. She wished the games would just end.

Anisha sneeked a peek out of her arms to find it was raining.

Alex looked around the beach, then at Isia and stood up also. "Wanna go explore some caves? It looks like there is one over there." he pointed.

Alex laughed, and started running to the cave.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Taki tried calling her back, but stopped. He only saw the TV screen, knowing what he saw didn't seem real.

Alex sat next to her, and wrapped an arm around her.

"I don't know..." He rubbed her arm, trying to help warm her up.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel walked home, and then saw a house on fire in the distance. She ran over there and ran inside, hoping no one was left inside.

message 34: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Sep 17, 2010 06:36AM) (new)

Belladonna made it outside, and just stood there, coughing. Her eyes still watering from all the smoke. She stumbled a little more away from the burning house(she was only about 10 feet from the house), then crumpled to the ground, coughing. She had inhaled a lot of smoke, and had several burns. Her hair was a little singed.

"explore?" Alex asked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel an out, no one was left. She had inhaled a lot of smoke, she ran over to Bella. "Hey, hey are you alright?"

Belladonna shook her head. "Rash was in there..." She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rash? Is he still in there?" Rachel stood up.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments Anisha saw girl run away. Should she follow her? Where they going to come and get her again?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay...so who all is still in the building?))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 885 comments ((just Rash i belive))

LunaBeth wrote: ""Rash? Is he still in there?" Rachel stood up."

"YES!" Belladonna burst into hysterical tears and hugged herself. Rocking back and forth slowly. She was sure he was dead.

Alex chuckled slightly, then slowly stood up.

Alex jumped slightly, but managed to catch her. "Whoa.... careful!"

"Okay. Good idea." He got down on his knees. "Should I go first?"

Alex started crawling deeper into the cave. Squinting in the dark light.

Alex whispered, "Should we head to the light?"

"Okay." He crawled towards the light.

Alex crawled through the small opening, and outside.

Alex looked around at everything. "wow..... we should come here more often!" He grinned and looked over at Isia, then frowned. "Hey, you okay?"

Alex followed her, and watched her closely to make sure she was fine.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38