All Half-Bloods of Gods discussion

Areas in Camp Half-Blood > Sing-a-long and bonfire w/Apollo Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 365 (365 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sing-a-long and bonfire w/Apollo Cabin

message 2: by Emma (last edited Sep 27, 2010 06:30PM) (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
Luce walked in with just herself and sat down next to Drew. She soon started to sing in a beautiful voice about poor Narcissus.

message 3: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew smiled. He enjoyed listening to other people's talents.

message 4: by Emma (last edited Sep 27, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

Luce smiled back and said,"Sorry about the way I acted to you at first. I just got this weird intuition."

message 5: by Emma (new)

(( be back in 20 min))

message 6: by Emma (new)

((Back))
Luce looked back into the fire and stood still focusing on the flames as if getting a message. She looked like that for about a minute and then looked over at Drew and said, " I liked talking to you but I've got to run. I am really sorry." She smiled her fiery smile once again and sprinted over toward the woods.
((Follow her: @ Abbzbook))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker John and Aismi walked over to the campfire

message 8: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew stood up suddenly and followed after.
"What are you doing?" Atlanta called.
"I don't know," Drew replied.

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Alanna sighed she hated these things

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Matt looked like her was about to bounce off a wall, he was so happy and he had probably been aloud to drink coffee....

message 11: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) ((matt is only like 7 or something just so you know...))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

9k)

"hey Ally, yea that is drew son of Hera."Sara said. "What is he even doing?'she wondered. "drew you have to stay here!"she called.

message 13: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew hesitated. He knew he shouldn't wander, but he was too curious to listen to his conscious.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"drew you should stay!"Sara said

message 15: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta stood up abruptly. "There are no monsters in the woods, right?!" she asked urgently.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm actuality there are that's were we get to practice, you have to have training and a sword to go into the woods."Sara said. "why?"

message 17: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta's eyes widened. "Drew doesn't have a weapon or training!" She sprinted after Drew.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?"Sara said shocked. he got up and ran after Atlanta and Drew. As she was running she took out her sword. "I hope i don't need this!"Sara said.

message 19: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew came to a stop, looking around. "I'm so lost....." he said.
Atlanta rushed into the woods. She tapped her bracelet and it turned into a bow and arrow. "Gods he is sooo in trouble when we find him!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara nodded her head. "Drew!"she called.

message 21: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew turned around, now noticing how dark it was. "Uh, anybody here to help?" he called.
Atlanta smiled. "This way," she said, running to the left and dodging trees. "I'm sure of it."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara ran after her. "drew!:she called again.

message 23: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew looked toward the direction he heard the voice from. "Sara?" he said. "Where are you?"
Atlanta paused. Something wasn't right. She gasped and sprinted toward where Drew's voice was coming from. "Sara, they're trying to get rid of Drew!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's they?"Sara asked running faster now. "Drew, if you can here me call back!"sara shouted.

message 25: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "The gods," Atlanta said.
"I'm still here!" Drew called.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"OMGS!"Sara cried. She ran until she came to a clearing. "Drew!"She screamed seeing him.

message 27: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew whipped around at the sound of Sara's voice. "Where the heck did I go?!"
Atlanta looked around skeptically.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara ran over to Drew. She stopped running out of breath. "You went into the forest without a sword and without training!"Sara said annoyed. Suddenly she gasped. "Drew don't make any sudden moves."Sara said. Sara slowly reached for her sword because there was a huge monster right behind Drew. "Oh gods"Sara whispered.

message 29: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) A arrow soared above Drew and Sara's head. It hit the monster and sank in deep. "Run!" Atlanta said, going for another arrow.
"What the--?!" Drew exclaimed.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(shouldn't this be in the forest topic)

"Nice hit!"Sara yelled. "Come on Drew."Sara said grabbing his hand and pulling him. "run."Sara cried. She looked behind her and saw there was more monsters. "Drew go ahead."Sara said running back to help fight. Sara ran up to on of the monsters and slashed at its arm. Her sword hit it and it turned to dust.

message 31: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "I am not missing this!" Drew said.
"Drew, GO!" Atlanta said, hitting another monster.
"I am NOT leaving you two by yourselves!"
"DREW!" Atlanta screamed, seeing a monster behind him, charging.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go Drew your only putting yourself in more danger!"Sara yelled. hitting 4 more monsters.

message 33: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew turned around in time to see the monster. "Whoa..." he said. He looked at it sternly and it stopped charging. "How did I do that?!" Drew asked.
Atlanta winced. Something had bit her.
"Atlanta?" Drew asked, worried.
"I'm fi-" she fell to the ground.
"Atlanta!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara turned around and saw Drew stop the monster from charging. "What the?"Sara said. Then she saw Atlanta. "No!"she cried. She ran over to Atlanta. "Are you ok?'Sara asked while searching for some nectar.

message 35: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "I'll be fine..." Atlanta said, sitting up. "Gods, what bit me?"
Drew walked over. "What are you looking for Sara?" Drew asked.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi and John sat down on a log

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm looking for nectar or ambrosia, food and drink of the gods. Demi gods can eat/ drink it, but if we have to much our body will get a high fever at first then combusted. Mortals cant eat any or they die. Anyways nectar helps heals cuts."Sara explained. She found some. "here take it."Sara said handing it to Atlanta. "better be safe then sorry.

message 38: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta sighed and took the nectar. "Thanks," she said.
Drew just stood uncomfortably. "What about that," Drew said, pointing to the monster that stopped in front of him.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara looked up the monster. "that's a hell hound, they can only be summoned from the underworld"Sara explained. "Wait only a camper or concealer can do that!"Sara said.

message 40: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta stood up. "I can get rid of it, if you'd like."
Drew looked hurt. "No. I'll name it.... Agares."
Atlanta raised her eyebrows. "You can't keep it."
"Says who?"
Atlanta looked at Sara for support.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara gave a quick nod. "Drew you can't keep a hell hound, they are very dangerous.Sara explained.

message 42: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew frowned. "But you can't kill it. It didn't do anything wrong."
Atlanta glared. "I'm not giving it the chance."
She shoot it with an arrow, and it dissolved.
"Why would you do that?!"
"It's not dead. It'll be back."
Drew looked at Atlanta confused.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"monsters never die, they reform after a certain amount of years. Hopefully that one will take a long time."Sara said.

message 44: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta grinned. "It better. That was my good arrow."
Drew looked at them, confused. "So this is where you went during the summer?"
Atlanta looked down.
"You never even told me."
"Drew, I-"
"Don't even bother," Drew said, frowning. He walked away toward the campfire.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(hey i just made a new charector chek her out)

"drew, come back before you actully get hurt!"Sara yelled at him.

"Excuses me is this Camp Half Blood?"a girl asked coming out from the shadows.

message 46: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew continued to walk away.
Atlanta sighed and said, "Yeah, it's Camp."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara looked at this new girl. "Who are you?"Sara asked.

"I am Elizabeth, one of Artemis's hunters."Elisabeth said.

message 48: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta looked at Elisabeth. "I'm Atlanta," she said, gripping her bow and arrows in her left hand.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Sara daughter of Athena."Sara said.

"Hi what happened to that boy over there?"she asked pointing to Drew who had stopped walking.

message 50: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "He's upset with me..." Atlanta said, sighing.
Drew looked at the three girls standing together.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8