How to flirt! discussion

Flirting tips!<3 > How to deal with your boyfrien or girlfriend ex

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Thempper (last edited Sep 13, 2010 04:16PM) (new)

Thempper Murhder | 200 comments Mod
I'm not gone lie. I'm close to my boyfriend e. That's how I met my boyfriend. But she still like him. She got all they pictures still on her facebook and she has every chance to delete them. And today I'm pretty sure that he tried to start a fight between me and him.

So If you here A rumor about your boyfriend or girlfriend. Just ask them. It will be a lot easier sometimes. Especially if they really like you. They will tell the truth. I asked him andhe told me the truth so It's all good. You know? So.......Just ask.

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 791 comments Mod
so I ahd a boyfriend named lucas who also has goodreads and i became his gf on august 7th and he broke up ewith me two days later because he had a heart condition and today he tells me he and this girl on here are dating ! And how did they think i would react happy.. HELL NO !

message 3: by Morgen (new)

Morgen well theres this girl who is somewhat slutty but really nice, and she is seriously psychic. when i liked a guy, a month later she started dating him. now when i like another (amazing, nice, sweet) guy, she likes him too. and i have hardly even spoken to her, shes just psychic!!!! its really creepy!

message 4: by Thempper (new)

Well, you gotta be on it. Don't let her take this relationship, you know? Get to him first.

message 5: by Morgen (new)

Morgen i tried, but now he likes her too.

message 6: by Thempper (new)

oh. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND JUST BROKE UP AND NOW IM MAD AS HELL. AND THEN HIS EX GONE TRY TO CONVINCE ME DAT SHE DONT LIKE HIM NO FUCKING MORE. UGHHHHH

message 8: by Thempper (new)

yeah mann yeah

yea ! its soo annoying because i still think about "him" and its like annoying as hell

message 10: by Thempper (new)

ikr

message 12: by Thempper (new)

Im so fucking mad and Im not talking to her no more

wow she still must LIKE HIM WAY MORE !!!!!!!! WOW !

message 14: by Thempper (new)

Ik. She dont have no pictures of her bitch of a boyfriend on there. But she has a bunch of pictures of her and him.

message 16: by Thempper (new)

ikr!

message 18: by Morgen (new)

Morgen im sorry :(

message 19: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Xologrrl wrote: "well theres this girl who is somewhat slutty but really nice, and she is seriously psychic. when i liked a guy, a month later she started dating him. now when i like another (amazing, nice, sweet) ..."

he likes her:(

message 20: by Thempper (new)

its all bad dese days.

message 21: by Morgen (new)

Morgen yeah

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) I don't have a boyfriend, I'm not popular enough, nor body revealing enough

message 23: by Thempper (new)

Oh wow. You dont need to be any of those to get a boyfriend.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) You obviously havnt been to my school...

message 25: by Thempper (new)

Lol.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Seriously. That's all guys care about! Pretty face, nice body, tight clothes, heavy make up.

message 27: by Thempper (new)

o wow

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Seriously. That's all guys care about! Pretty face, nice body, tight clothes, heavy make up."

certain guys arent like that

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Ok, well guys at my school are *sigh* I gotta go

message 30: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon (last edited Sep 18, 2010 08:05PM) (new)

well when you find the right guy then you will know

message 32: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon (last edited Sep 19, 2010 09:30AM) (new)

well when you feel the happiness and love you will know inside that hes the one and never want him to leave

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Ok then, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die alone, and my 30 cats are gonna eat me...

dont worry ! you'll find the right guy eventually ...just give it time :)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Ok them. If you say so... *shrugs*

:) IT WILL HAPPEN YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME !

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't belive you but OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I BELIVE WHAT I SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ITS "TRUE" IF YOU WANTY TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT !!!!!!!!

nm just talking to joe :) wbu?

message 44: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Seriously. That's all guys care about! Pretty face, nice body, tight clothes, heavy make up."

at my school its just pretty face and nice body but sometimes tight clothes. mostly they go by personality though wich is good :)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lol. Not at my school...

message 46: by Morgen (new)

Morgen the guys at my school are mostly really nice.

message 47: by Thempper (new)

mine to

message 48: by Morgen (new)

Morgen good:)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Good for you guys...

The guys at my school are so self absorbed, they think us 'plain girls' aren't good enough for them

message 50: by Morgen (new)

Morgen it really depends on the guys at my school but the guys i hang out with are really nice:) maybe there are guys like that at our school, you just dont know them yet.

« previous 1 3 4