All Disney Channel discussion

General > Mod contest #1

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) What are we supposed to post

I am your friends on goodreads

I am active in this group

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 13, 2010 05:17PM) (new)

Lets see...So far I am

Active

I invited three people

Does this count for contrubutive> I made some of the topics active??

Sent you a friend invite.

200 commics...NOT YET :)

message 3: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 207 comments Mod
i don't get what u mean by #5.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok....

message 5: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 2 comments Woo!

I is gonna win!!

message 6: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 2 comments maybe...

message 7: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 207 comments Mod
loll good luckk Chloee<3

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I invited

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson Hey Wildpelt is that like your fourth photo this week? lol

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 3 comments Yo, I'm Cal, and ♥Cartle♥ invited me<3 She's completely awesomesauce, so yeah, 'cause I thought you should know. :D And by the way, watch out for her awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...um, hat.

message 11: by Carson (new)

Carson xMagiCal wrote: "Yo, I'm Cal, and ♥Cartle♥ invited me<3 She's completely awesomesauce, so yeah, 'cause I thought you should know. :D And by the way, watch out for her awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...um, hat."

Thanks Cal!

message 12: by Carson (new)

Carson What does six mean?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

YO.I is Grey and i was invited by Carlte.Bye.
GREY OUT YO.

message 14: by Carson (new)

Carson Yo thanks!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yore welocome!(⌒▽⌒)

message 16: by Carson (new)

Carson Kool! K rocks!

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 3 comments ♥Cartle ♥ wrote: "What does six mean?"

I'm going to assume it's the same for this group as on the other ones. Once I couldn't make my friend a mod on another group, Cartle, 'cause she didn't have her e-mail address verified - you know, when you get that e-mail, how you have to click 'verify'? People who don't want to share their e-mail address on sites or are super-cautious normally don't do that, but you have to have it verified in order to be made a mod.

Woah that was long.

And ILYTOO!

message 18: by Carson (new)

Carson Oh okay. Thanks. How was school today? You missed P.E! And again there are more boys then girls. Yeez.

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 3 comments ♥Cartle ♥ wrote: "Oh okay. Thanks. How was school today? You missed P.E! And again there are more boys then girls. Yeez."

No problemo. Which actually isn't Spanish. (Sucks, doesn't it?)

It was okay. TGIF tomorrow. And geez, that's so awful. We have like two tests tomorrow - bio and civics, eeew.

Um. Crap. Offtopic.

So anywho..

message 20: by William (last edited Oct 08, 2010 09:03PM) (new)

William (williamtkdluke) This is rigged. However if you want to see a group I've created follow this link. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...
But you should probably read the story (not the complete series) first. http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...
Well I've done 4 and 6 but I've got one question, why 200 comments? That's not right. And what do I need to contribute to this group. Give more detail.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 1 comments Cartle invited me :)