All Half-Bloods of Gods discussion

Areas in Camp Half-Blood > Ancient Greek

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

here is were Sara and Chiron teach the langauge and history of the greeks

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara and Athena's children got to Ancient Greek class.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It was a mix of kids. there was some kids from every cabin. Sara spotted c.C and ran over to her. "Can I talk to you for a moment please?"Sara asked.

John started to talk with a boy from Apollo about archery.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara led C.C. away from the crowd. "Do you hate Poseidon?"she asked.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris ran towards the Ancient greek pavilion.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

john saw Maris and nodded at her. He had never talked to her.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris noded back noting a new face to her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do u know who she is?"John asked the boy from Apollo. He shook his head.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus walked up quickly sscowling.

Maris nodded at her and threw a brilliant smile towards John.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked up to her. "umm hey I am John from Athena's cabin who are you?' he asked then blushed. He sounded so stupid

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Maris, Poseidon." She smiled again but thought of the ancient rivalry between their parents. She shrugged it off.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

John also thought of the rivalry. "What is Athena think of this now?' he wondered. "are you i haven't se eyou here before?" he asked.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "I've been here a long time I just don't uh....show my face," she said a bit uncertainly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see."John said even though he didn't

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris nodded looking away.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara decided to leave the question hanging. Chiron was there. "Ok everyone take your seats!"Chiron said. John quickly took a seat next to Sara

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris sat down one seat from John.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"open your book to page 394!"Chiron said

(Any HP fans if u notice thats the page # snape said in the 3rd book/movie when he substituted for lupin)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((hahahah "I said page 3hundred and 94," throws a spell at Ron's book and it opens to vampire page. Ron:"Vampires?" gulps))

Maris nodded and pullled her book out of her bag.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol yep!)

"Today we are learning about Hermes and Apollo. Please read pages 394 to pages 399. Sara and I will come around to hear you read.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris nodded and started reading though it was hard.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara walked by helping. "Do you need any help?"she asked Maris.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris shook her head. "no."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Was John flirting with u earlier?'she quickly whispered.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris grinned crookedly. "maybe the other way around."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"you could make a cute couple!"whispered a girl from Aphrodite. Sara just winked and moved on.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris shot a warning look at the girl and turned as another giggled.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

sara sat down and started to read.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris glanced over at John to see if he over heard.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

John felt Maris look at him. He heard all the comments. but he pretend to ignore them

(relationship?)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((maybe:) ))

She looked away quickly her ears burning.

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
back!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(wb)

Sara looked up from reading. She smirked then went back to reading

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((yay))
Maris read her lips moving with each word.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara read but after a while stopped. Chiron had left. "Ok everyone please stop reading!"Sara said.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) maris looked up.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(that's for later c.c)

"Can some one tell us the ffirst paragraph was about?"Sara asked.

(It is the story about Hermes when he was young stole Apollo's cows and then traded lyre Hermes made for the cows.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris raised her hand hesitantly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maris."Sara called her.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Maris looked down at the book and choppely read it. "The infantHermes silently crept from his mothers arms and fashioned an instrument now called the lyre from a turtles shell. He lulled his mother to sleep again and walked out of the cave still an infant. He found Apollo's sacred herd and made up a scheme. He made the cows walk backwards and he tied bundles of straw to their feet. He later sacrifieced two of the red suncows to Apollo. Apollo became furious and saught to kill Hermes. Hermes ran from him for days and finally Zeus called a meeting on Olympus. All the other gods and goddesses voted for Hermes and Apollo forgave him. Hermes took his lyre and proposed a trade. Apollo woulld get the lrye and Hermes would receive Apollo's wand. Apoollo agreed and took the lyre. Now Hermes is the patron god of theives, messengers, the fastest of all gods, and the guide of the dead," Maris finished and looked up.

((gotta go))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(bye!)

"Very nice!"Sara exclaimed.

John looked at Maris with a smile on his cute face.

"Ok that's all it is free time everyone!"Sara called. the class was dismissed. Sara ran over to to John. "Sword fighting?'he guested. Sara nodded they both ran off to the area.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(also everyone who got my message feel free to respond and ask questions. Actually I love for you to ask questions!)

Sara and John started to fight.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) (heheh did you like my story?))

Maris grinned and followed the two.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(yes very nice)

Sara and john were fighting for about 5 minutes when Sara disarmed him. "John hello!?"Sara asked. "I just won and it was only five minutes what happened to you?"she asked.
"Maris."was all he said

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhea came in. Ancient Greek was so easy for her, even though she had dyslexia. Her mom was a translator for a world traveler dude and part of her talent for learning languages had come to Rhea. She currently knew French, English, Spanish, Ancient Greek, and Italian.