Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

here Hades's children sleep

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
--------------------NIGHT------------------

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((are you going to make this cabin sadder than it is? im crying like i barreled down a spiral staircase))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((BUT ITS SO SAAADDDDD!!! *WAILS*))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((ha))

message 6: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri walked through the cabin door and watched the camper that was laying on the bed as he sat all his supplies on the bed furthest away.
"Hello brother, and what might be your name?" he asked turning around.
(He's still in werewolf form)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(I thought he was back at the property line?)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((he came over here later))
((whos on da bed?))

message 9: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri not getting a reply left the cabin and walked back to the property border.

message 10: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri broke the hinges on the door as he entered and lay on the floor sobbing. he is a monster everybody treats him like this.

message 11: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri grabbed the sheets and tied them around his neck.

message 12: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta ran in. "Would you stop it!" she yelled.

message 13: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments he stopped and looked at her and his tail tucked between his legs as he began to gag. he couldn't breathe.

message 14: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta ran and untied the knot with ease. "What the heck were you thinking?! I'm just one stupid girl!"

message 15: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments "I have strong feelings for you okay i have since i have arrived ok i was going to adk you if you want to be a werewolf like me but apparently you are to scared so i thought i was going to die and you didn't care about me." he sniffed at her rage and wiped a tear from his furry face.

message 16: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) She threw her hands up in frustration. "Boys are so confusing!"

message 17: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri moved so fast she couldn't get away and embraced her in a hug.

message 18: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments "you do care!" he smiled down at her

message 19: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta stood frozen. "Let. Go. Of. Me. Before. I. Explode." she said.
((she's not a hug type person....))

message 20: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments (well i don't think he wants to let go she likes it anyway he can tell what people are thinking.)
"you know you like it i can tell" he said.

message 21: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta turned red. "Let me go, let me go, let me go!" she said, jumping up and down.

message 22: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments He gently stroked her hair and rocked.
"sshhh. Be quiet enjoy it while you can baby." he soothed. she calmed down just a bit.

message 23: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) She smiled for a second, then pushed off of him. "Oh gods... I can't. I'm sorry. I... I was going to join Artemis and..." she frowned. "I'm sorry." She disappeared.

message 24: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments He sat on the bed and looked down at his hands they were starting to turn to dust. he had to get a mate and he had to do it soon or he was going to die.

message 25: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments he moght as well make the best of the time he had left.

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((hmm... from what I can gather, Demitri needs a girlfriend. Correct?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(he likes Sara)

message 28: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta appeared behind Alex. "Don't test me," she said harshly.

message 29: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Don't ask me, ask your half-brother," she said.

message 30: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta glared. "I told him I don't like hugs. He gave me a hug. That's it. Understand?" she said, her gaze not wavering.

message 31: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta hit him on the back of his head. She grinned. "Not only are we sensitive, but we can get away with that."

message 32: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta had to laugh. "They try to give me makeovers... yeah, that's not so fun..." she trailed off.

message 33: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Earth to Alex," Atlanta said, snapping.

message 34: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta sighed. "All boys, so clueless... Well, we were talking about how you thought girls were sensitive. But then you went all dreamy..." she frowned.

message 35: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta smiled. "You know, we have a lot more in common than you'd think. I've got an annoying older brother named Chad... he thinks he's all that, but in real life, he needs a reality check." She laughed.

message 36: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta grumbled, "15. Just because I'm 13 he thinks he knows everything! Even all the--" she stopped herself before she went any farther.

message 37: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "N-nothing" Atlanta said. "Nothing of any importance."

message 38: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((gtg!! bye!!))

message 39: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((I've got like 30 seconds soo....))

"There's nothing you need to know. My history is my history, and nobody else's. I am not, nor will I, tell you. So there," she said.

((bye!!))

message 40: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta sighed. That was too close for comfort. She smiled and disappeared. ((going to Property line))

message 41: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri sat in the bed and relaxed. He couldnt stop thinking about atlanta.
WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!
He flopped over to expose his back and tail.
"Where ever you are atlanta ill always love you." he said knowing she would hear it drifting off to sleep.

message 42: by Ethan (last edited Oct 18, 2010 10:55AM) (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Ethan was running through the forest breathing heavily as he ran from artemis and her hunters.
Ethan looked back to find Atlanta hot on his heels. She notched an arrow, smiling and fired.
"No!" he bellowed as he fell to the ground. He turned and looked up at her.
"Atlanta please, don't!" he pleaded. She notched another arrow and fired it.
"No!" He bellowed as he jerked awake.

message 43: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri looked around and howled.
"I love you atlanta!" he stopped when his father appeared before him.
"Son! What is wrong?" he asked concerned.
"Its atlanta, she is going to join artemis and I want her to love me the same way i do her." he sniffed.
Hades layed his hand on his shoulder.
"I will have a talk with Artemis to see if she will allow her to be with the hunters and you seeing that you love her so much. I love you son."
"I love you to dad." he said as they hugged.
"I will be right back." and with that he disappeared.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(odd?)

message 45: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri raised his head and howled again.
"Atlanta I love you!"

message 46: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments (hey i cant help it man i like a good heart warming story.)

message 47: by Ethan (last edited Oct 18, 2010 05:01PM) (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri stood up and walked to the arena.

message 48: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 542 comments Demitri walked through the door and pulled on some pants leaving his sexy sculpted body exposed.

message 49: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) ((at least he has pants on...))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((i wish he would wear a parka))

« previous 1 3 4 5