Areas in Camp Half-Blood > Strawberry Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 396 (396 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
Would you like some strawberries?

message 2: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((LOL!))

message 3: by Eve (last edited Sep 23, 2010 06:34PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) ((Oh my gods! I thought this referred to the Beatles song when I got the email......))

message 4: by Emma (new)

((OH HALARIOUS!!))

message 5: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((sorry i thought that the "would you like some strawberries" was super funny!))

message 6: by Emma (new)

------------NIGHT-----------------

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((some of the strawberries are rotting...i can smell em in TX))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhea came trudging along, thinking about Spencer. He was pretty nice. The satyr she was supposed to help saw her and waved. Rhea waved back.
"Hey Dain! Here I am! Where d'you want me to work."
Dain laughed. "No, I just need for you to fix this reed pipe. I can't get it to work. Seeing you'd be all-knowing in that kinda stuff, I called for you."
Rhea nodded and looked at the pipe. "Part of it is chipped off. What happened?"
"I don't know. Thanks though. now I can get it fixed." He trotted off, leaving Rhea to walk around.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((seriously?))

message 12: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew walked alongside Astrum. "So, what you want to talk about?" he asked casually.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I...Adonis. I'm sorry..." her face turned red and she dropped her eyes to the ground.

message 14: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew looked put his hand under Astrum's chin. He pulled her head up so he could look at her. "It's fine, trust me," he said seriously.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She met his eyes, reluctantly, but couldn't look away when she did. "Because...I thought....it doesn't matter."

message 16: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew hugged Astrum. "No, it doesn't."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She returned the hug, slightly disappointed. "Good."

message 18: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew smiled. "So, is that all?" he asked.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "What? Oh, yeah." but it was a lie. It had been almost two years since she lost her memory, and little pieces had started coming back. She rubbed the inside of her wrist, under the star, and felt the little ridges of the mysterious tattoo. ((Just like Jason....I wonder where this could be going?;)))

message 20: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((i didn't finish the book yet... TOURTURE!))
Drew frowned, but said nothing.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((neither have I, but I do know enough to guess....where are you? It's SOOOOO good.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(omg r u talking about the lost hero reading it right now!)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(so suspenseful!)

John walked down and sat down under a tree.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((I am in LOVEwith Jason. *swoon*))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol it is soo odd!)

message 26: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((i don't like anybody...:P))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(they r all awesome!)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Abbzbook wrote: "((i don't like anybody...:P))"

((I want to strangle Drew. She bugs me. And then i thought about Drew....and I laughed for about an hour.))

message 29: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((well, i mean like.. LIKE like!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((yeah. I was surprised when i found out Leo's parent.....))

message 31: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((I want to strangle Drew too! [not my Drew, but Rick Riordan's Drew] Isn't that so odd that her name is Drew?!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(i thought it was hermes drew is annoying!)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((yeah! And yeah, I did too. I was so surprised when it was Hephaestus...))

message 34: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((anyways, back to the rp))
Drew looked over at John. "Hey!" he said, smiling.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey dude."John said getting up.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Astrum jumped and looked where Drew did. She sighed slightly, disgruntled. ((hey....what time is it? Innthe rp?))

message 37: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((hm.... idk, what do you think it should be??))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

9umm probly around lunch time)

"I am interrupting anything?"John asked.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((lol! Sometime in the afternoon. To much has happened for it to only be lunch......maybe 3?)) Astrum hesitated before shaking her head.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

9yea sure)

"are you sure I can leave i am tired. "John said. he could feel there was something going on.

message 41: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew grinned. "No, dude, just taking a walk."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

John looked over at Astrum. "Actually I am really tired. I should go see ya guys later."John said and ran off towards his cabin.

message 43: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Drew shrugged. "Okay."
He turned toward Astrum.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I...should go to the camp store. Get a change of clothes. I need to I-m someone, too. I'll see you later." ((I'm going to read a little more of lost hero. Be back in a half hour.))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(abbzbook want to go to camp half blood rp)

message 47: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((kk!))
Drew sighed. "Alright. I'll be here, eating strawberries...." he smiled.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(see u there then)

message 50: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((WELCOME BACK!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8