All Half-Bloods of Gods discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 7,764 (7764 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

here is the forest were caputur the flag can be played

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
ok!

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn walked into the forest feeling energized.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara ran into the forest, sword drawn. She knew it wasn't safe to be in here at night. "hello?'she called into the darkness.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn froze and lept behind a tree. He closed his eyes feeling himself power up.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"anyone there?" Sara called.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn did not answer though he opened his eyes and peeked around the tree.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

sara could feel eyes watching her. She looked around and saw nobody. she grabbed her Yankees hat and threw it on her head turning invisible. She looked around and still saw no one. her hate let her also see anyone else who was invisible. she sighed and took it off.

message 9: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta appeared behind her. She whispered, "What are you doing?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara jumped. "I hate when you do that!"Sara whispered. but still smiled. "I saw someone run into the forest i want to know who and why."Sara whispered.

message 11: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Sorry," Atlanta said, smirking a little. "Wait, who in their right mind would come out here by themselves, at night?" She paused, then added, "Besides me."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's what i wanted to know."Sara whispered. "Maybe drew I don't think he really likes it here."sara suggested.

(God's sword maiden come back on!0

message 13: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "No... it's not Drew. When he's told not to do something, he really doesn't do it a second time..." she rolled her eyes. "So unlike me..."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"weird who could it be then?"Sara whispered. She shurrged then sat down. "i am not leaving till i found out who it is."Sara said.

message 15: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta sat down beside her. "I'll stay until the sun comes out..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"That would be in 5 hours 23 minutes and 33.456 seconds."Sara said smiling.

message 17: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Then I'll wait for... however long." She paused then asked, "Any ideas of who it could be?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"no lets see its not you,me, drew,John maybe Maris or maybe Tearn."Sara said.

message 19: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta hesitated. She wanted to tell Sara really badly who it was, but she knew she shouldn't. "Maybe even a different camper?" she suggested.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara realized Atlanta was holding something back. "Atlanta I known you to long, what are you hiding from me?"sara asked.

message 21: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta chewed on her lip. "Nothing that is of any importance to you...." she said, turning her head away.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara grabbed Atlanta's hand. "yes it is important what is it?!"Sara asked her voice rising.

message 23: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "I. Can't. Tell. You!" Atlanta said, standing up.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHY!?"Sara asked standing up.

message 25: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta took a step back. "Because it's not fair to T--" Atlanta covered her mouth with her hands.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn slowly crept to another tree using the conversation as cover.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who?"Sara asked. "You said T who's name begins with T? Sara wondered. She slowly sat down thinking hard.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn bit his lip to keep from smling.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"T T T T!"Sara kept repeating to herself. then it hit her, " Tearm!"she gasped standing up. But then sat down. "No I saw him go back to his cabin."Sara muttered.

message 30: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Uh, nobody important or ACK!" Atlanta said, falling backwards. "Curse my clumsiness..." she muttered, frowning.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"umm your not very clumsy."Sara said pulling Atlanta back to her feet.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn sank down to sit behind the tree still listening on in the conversation.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"odd."Sara thought. She frowned for a second. then bit her lip. "Some one is playing with us."sara said softly.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) He reached for his hunting knife at his belt.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara heard a russel of bushes. She jumped and took out her sword. "who's there!"she called again.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn stiffened knife in hand. He looked up at the moon and mentally pushed the moonbeams away from him into another part of the forest hoping Sara would be fooled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the...?"Sara asked puzzled. "Did the moon beams just move?"Sara wondered. She shook the thought from her head and sat down. She was tired. She closed her eyes resting.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn checked around the tree and his eyes alighted on Sara he whirled back behind the tree.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

sara fell into a light sleep.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn stood up his clothes rustling and he stepped towards her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara slept exusted.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn stepped back again and slid his knife into its sheath.

message 43: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta stood, hidden in the shadows. She grinned. She was right on the fact that Tearn was hiding.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn felt himself flush and he turned around to walk back to camp and slipped on a fallen branch yelling.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

In her dream she saw Athena. She knelt before the goddess. "rise child." Athena said. Sara stood. "Pay attention to all of your surroundings and the new demi gods."Athena said. "if you don't this is what will happen!"Athena whispered. She showed Sara a picture of Camp half Blood in flames all of her friends on the ground. "no no!'Sara cried in her sleep.

message 46: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta appeared next to him. "What do you think you're doing??" she asked, offering him her hand.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara woke with a start. She was panting hard. She blinked. "Who's there?"Sara asked nervous.

message 48: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Sep 29, 2010 03:10PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Tearn raised his knife half-way into a crouch.

message 49: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Atlanta rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she sighed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2010 06:33PM) (new)

For sure Sara knew someone was there. She got up and took out her sword. She looked training her eyes by the trees. No one. "Gods I hate ADHD!" she thought. It was making her over reacting

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156